WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg49): Mockingjay 101M | Spectre 14.6M | Night Before 10.1M | SITE 6.63M

26 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I wonder how Marvel and Warner Bros are going to keep audiences interested for Infinity War pt 2 and Justice League pt 2.

Audiences are becoming cynical of the whole splitting films into two strategy.

They are gonna switch the titles. 

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

They are gonna switch the titles. 

The Divergent series showing the way for this.

My expectations for Allegiant are rock bottom, the marketing has just not connected with audience so. The trailer has less than 2M views in almost 7 days, way down from 25M for the first movie and 16M for the second.

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

My expectations for Allegiant are rock bottom, the marketing has just not connected with audience so. The trailer has less than 2M views in almost 7 days, way down from 25M for the first movie and 16M for the second.

Allegiant will be lucky if it does Scorch Trials numbers. 

13 hours ago, water said:

this place provides twofold entertainment, i do like 50% believe that mj1 is the only movie over 300m with no gimmick, but also you guys are so easy to rile up and kind of deserve it if that would bother you so much tumblr_inline_nc0ar4hy4K1qdld5l.gif

This is trolling right?

From the rules page

What is"flaming", and "trolling"?: Anything meant to be overly-provocative and/or intentionally disrupt the natural, civil nature of a topic or forum. If you have to be warned consistently for either of these, you risk being temporarily suspended or permanently banned.

Isn't it pass time this troll was banned?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Well, yeah, those are those trailers' total lifetime views. How many did they have when they too had been out for one week?

19 minutes ago, grim22 said:

they must obviously not care how Allegiant does since they are releasing it just one week before BvS. I am guessing they already made close to profit with the overseas rights selling

5 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

This is trolling right?

From the rules page

Isn't it pass time this troll was banned?

um no. if me sharing my genuine opinions makes people here trip that's their problem not mine. and there are far worse "trolls" who haven't been banned

3 minutes ago, IMojammer said:

Countdown to Disney/Marvel change the names of Infinity War 1 and 2 to Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War

i think they would make more money with keeping part 1 and part 2. it would probably be like 400/500 vs if they changed to gauntlet and war 450/400

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

Perfect gif. The dude is Avengers and MJ2 aiming for the DOM crown while Jurassic World attacked without either of them noticing it was coming. 

Star Wars is winning in the end, of course. 

jurassic park dinosaur t rex surprise bitch surise bitch

Dr. Grant and Ellie=Avengers and Hunger Games

Raptor=Jurassic World

T-Rex= Star Wars

• Like 6

2 hours ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Funny how when you go to the box office category on deadline that mockingjay isn't even the first thing you see. It's the star wars pre-sale report.

Funny you say that cause a friend of mines said to me he thinks Hunger Games and Bond underperformed cause everyone is waiting for "Star Wars".  Obviously I don't agree but I the hype is real.  

Saturday would have to be a solid increase of about 50-55 million. Then 20-25 million on Sunday for Mockingjay 2. Then it's second weekend will probably be about 55 million for 3-day and over 70 million for the 5-day which brings its total to close to 200 million. Makes it way to 250 or so  before Star Wars. Then earns on par with part 1. But makes more worldwide.