grim22

BOF's Top 25 movies of 2015. Full list on Page 13. The forum is shiny and chrome.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Hide contents

Creed

BaMSPzc.png

Ho9UPUs.png

This movie was awesome. Don't think I need to say more. From the direction by Coogler, the performance by Jordan and the amazing performance by Stallone which Coolio rightly described as "Lived in", everything just clicked. The one take fight scene and my personal favorite moment when the Rocky theme starts in the final round were both great moments.

BOF User Reviews

Extremely emotional, especially if you have any attachment to the original movies. Jordan is awesome and I know all the dinguses who trashed him for a year over Fant4stic probably won't see this but I hope they do. Stallone Oscah nom needs to happen

Hopefully Coogler keeps working his way up the ladder naturally and doesn't fall into the big budget bomb trap following this cuz man, he's going places

-Chewy

Wow. What a movie. When this was announced I would have never dreamed it would be this great.

It captures the soul of the original Rocky while being it's own original film.

Moments that I loved:

-Adonis fighting in the you tube Apollo vs. Rocky fight.

-The training scene! Where they helped each other fight through the montage. Especially the end of training, was waiting for him to run up the stairs, but he finishes outside of Rockys place and shares the excitement with Rocky. Chills.

-The end of the fight and the interview. Pitch Perfect.

-Cooglers direction and Jordan's performance are Oscar worthy.

-STALLONE. Wow. I might say that's the best performance of his career and he would not only deserve an Oscar nom, but it's deserving of a win. Not only did the greatness of the character Rocky Balboa stay preserved.But one of the greatest characters in movie history saw his legend grow greater in this film.

A

-33Legend

darn I was hoping for higher, but glad to see it in the top 4 at least :) 

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Hide contents

Creed

BaMSPzc.png

Ho9UPUs.png

This movie was awesome. Don't think I need to say more. From the direction by Coogler, the performance by Jordan and the amazing performance by Stallone which Coolio rightly described as "Lived in", everything just clicked. The one take fight scene and my personal favorite moment when the Rocky theme starts in the final round were both great moments.

BOF User Reviews

Extremely emotional, especially if you have any attachment to the original movies. Jordan is awesome and I know all the dinguses who trashed him for a year over Fant4stic probably won't see this but I hope they do. Stallone Oscah nom needs to happen

Hopefully Coogler keeps working his way up the ladder naturally and doesn't fall into the big budget bomb trap following this cuz man, he's going places

-Chewy

Wow. What a movie. When this was announced I would have never dreamed it would be this great.

It captures the soul of the original Rocky while being it's own original film.

Moments that I loved:

-Adonis fighting in the you tube Apollo vs. Rocky fight.

-The training scene! Where they helped each other fight through the montage. Especially the end of training, was waiting for him to run up the stairs, but he finishes outside of Rockys place and shares the excitement with Rocky. Chills.

-The end of the fight and the interview. Pitch Perfect.

-Cooglers direction and Jordan's performance are Oscar worthy.

-STALLONE. Wow. I might say that's the best performance of his career and he would not only deserve an Oscar nom, but it's deserving of a win. Not only did the greatness of the character Rocky Balboa stay preserved.But one of the greatest characters in movie history saw his legend grow greater in this film.

A

-33Legend

I got the order right :rofl: Next is Mad Max. 

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

the kid from room is creepier than the boy from the movie the boy. i don't mean in the movie i mean in interviews and stuff little dude is freaky.

I'm sick of the kid. I keep seeing him RT'd to my Twitter feed, always doing some cute shit. 

Before the reveal of the Top 3, here are the numbers 26-35

26 The Good Dinosaur
27 Ant-Man
28 The Gift
29 Carol
30 Peanuts
31 Pitch Perfect 2
32 Magic Mike XXL
33 Avengers: Age of Ultron
34 Shaun the Sheep
35 Paddington

The top 3 was a horserace from the very beginning, as with a different deadline, any of them could have been #1. In the end, the difference between #1 and #3 is just 17 points i.e. one additional list putting one of them at #3 while omitting the other 2 would have given us a different #1. 

• Like 4

Just now, grim22 said:

The top 3 was a horserace from the very beginning, as with a different deadline, any of them could have been #1. In the end, the difference between #1 and #3 is just 17 points i.e. one additional list putting one of them at #3 while omitting the other 2 would have given us a different #1. 

Before I guess which is #1... how many accounts did Tele make to submit lists?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Nevada said:

I'm sick of the kid. I keep seeing him RT'd to my Twitter feed, always doing some cute shit. 

you know he doesn't give a shit about any of those celebrities he's taking pictures with he'd rather meet the goofy costume at disneyland. it's all his parents.

• Like 2

Just now, grim22 said:

So Mad Max would have won if I'd submitted one more list? :ph34r:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

BUT I DID THIS!!!! :ohmyzod: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Before the reveal of the Top 3, here are the numbers 26-35

26 The Good Dinosaur
27 Ant-Man
28 The Gift
29 Carol
30 Peanuts
31 Pitch Perfect 2
32 Magic Mike XXL
33 Avengers: Age of Ultron
34 Shaun the Sheep
35 Paddington

Damn, Good Dino was so close to making the top 25.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis