#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

16 minutes ago, Dark 33Legend of the Sith said:

Quick side question to someone that can help me.

On the previous website template, there was a feature that you could click to get to the spot where you left off.  I think it was unread content?  Does this template have that?  I haven't found it yet.  I'm sure its a simple answer.  If someone could let me know-greatly appreciated.

Click the Star or Circle next to the topic to take you to the first unread post

• Like 1

55M!!!! Shouldn't be that surprising as last night we got there about an hour and a half before our showing and there was already about 50-60 people ahead of us in line. I looked at my sister and was like, "sooooo looks like we won't be waiting at the bar....:". The first people in line told us they had been there since 5pm, and our showing was for 10:40. 

This has an outside shot of getting to Avatar, it just needs to do big in China.

• Like 1

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Good Olive said:

Disney reports STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS earned an estimated $57M from Thursday evening shows, a new all-time...

Disney reports STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS earned an estimated $57M from Thursday evening shows, a new all-time...

Unlimited   power!!!!@@

• Like 2