#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

Been saying it for days. 110/210 made no fucking sense with this hype, the depth of the fanbase and all of the sellouts yall were shouting out wiith your fine research. Bout time the doubters woke up and smelled the catfood. 140/280 here we come

December only a 75m OW month? Summer BB rules don't apply?  Lol

Think out of the box peeps. 

I was tracking this shit  in 77 and saw something extraordinary unfolding, and we'll, here we go again!

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I get the feeling my trailer lineup is going to be full of January and February fodder, hope I'm wrong. Did anyone get Fantastic Beasts? 

I got Independence Day 2, Gods of Egypt(lots of laughs), and some other shit I can't remember.

• Like 1

I get the feeling my trailer lineup is going to be full of January and February fodder, hope I'm wrong. Did anyone get Fantastic Beasts? 

I got 

Warcraft

X-Men: Apocalypse

Civil War

BvS

And then...

The 5th Wave.

• Like 1

I got it at my second showing when I went to  a Regal 

• Like 1

Like I said before, I am by far the luckiest one here. In ny first show on Wednesday at midnight I got 0 trailers and today I only got the BvS trailer which was mind-blowing in Dolby Atmos.