#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

1 minute ago, The Panda Menace said:

I'm thinking SW7 gets at least 4 touchdowns on Sunday.  That player's on a hot streak right now.

I'm in my fantasy football finals and my starting receivers/TE are Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffery, Rey, and Gronk.  RBs are Gurley and BB8.  BB8 better step the fuck up and get me a TD on Sunday!  

• Like 2

Just now, NCsoft said:

I am wondering about the countries where the movie opened on wednesday, do they count Wednesday/Thursday numbers as weekend numbers?

They count towards the weekend. 

I MISSED ALL THE FUN but i read all your posts which made it missing less. Love your reactions. LOL
I read every single post almost about 70-80 PAGES. DAMN!!! Some Incredible numbers there :o 

And i Quote "Everything they built(BO records), will fall. And from the ashes of their world, we will build a better one."
                                    tumblr_nz86e5I9c01twgs7qo2_500.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Panda Menace said:

Such a bad comparison.  EVERYONE watched the fight on AoU's Saturday.  None of the games are Sunday are events where they'd have a noticeable impact beyond what you'd expect.

Lol you clearly don't understand that many (in the millions) people watch all the games these days via NFL Redzone & Sunday Ticket. No noticeable impact with holidays starting... Sure lol.

6 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Sorry but it's the truth, just like the same people who thought all the sporting events on AOU Saturday wouldn't have an noticeable effect/crossover. We will find out soon enough.

I know football just as much as you. I don't have to be religious about it to "know what I'm talking about." I never said anything about the May fight, so you should stop making assumptions. Go back and look in the AOU thread, I was one of the bigger ones saying the fight was going to effect.

We will find out, but you still will not have any definitive proof its all NFL. Again, basketball, shopping, church, travel, traffic, lots and lots of factors....

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Lol you clearly don't understand that many (in the millions) people watch all the games these days via NFL Redzone & Sunday Ticket. No noticeable impact with holidays starting... Sure lol.

No, I do.  I have plenty of friends that sit around all weekend just watching NCAA and NFL.  Theyll even go to local high schools on Fridays.  But those kinds of people are a minority, most just watch their team play.  Also, even my friends in that minority will still skip a game to go to a gathering or a movie everyone's going to see.

1 minute ago, DAR said:

It is possible to go to a movie and watch an NFL game.

Just like it's possible to see a fight & movie in the same day too. Makes it less likely a father will be taking his kids or buddies to go see it on the same day. ESP when they know you can see it whenever you want now.

Just now, John Marston said:

GiantCalBears is clearly angry and jealous. He was also going on yesterday about how DH2 still had the midnight record because it had less showings or something 

Saying anything about the NFL having an effect is "proof", but saying something like CHURCH or travel during Xmas break having an effect and its "anecdotal"...lol.