#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

8 hours ago, Harpospoke said:

Never quite the same.   Kinda like getting a new guy for WB cartoons after Mel Blanc was gone.   Close...but something is missing.

Oh, I agree that diehards would be disappointed.  I just don't think for a second that they wouldn't do it -- and the vast majority of the public would not notice any difference.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, No Prisoners said:

All women want a man to provide since the dawn of time, so become un broke because all women want gold sooner or later. no ring no vag

I edited previous post. and mentioned to Watch swingers and crazy stupid love for pointers

another thing you can do is work 3 jobs, save every dollar for a couple years and move to cuba. 10-20k can go a long way and a woman will love you if you buy her a $3 dinner. Buy a house in the country for 2k, make babies, grow tobacco. and follow box office.

I know a guy that was going thru a nasty divorce, his wife was driving him up a wall wit her attorney, he withdrew 25k and disappeared to cuba, he hasn't been back. He is MIA in America and living on a farm with a 22 year old hottie. Hillarious

this is funny. not all women are like this though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sq3ToEJeU

16 hours ago, Rth said:

Top Engagements
all TPA
1-Pac Arclight Hollywood
With bullet and combined TCL Chinese& El Cap a powerhouse
2-AMC Empire 25, NYC
3-AMC Metreon 16, SF
4-Regal Irvine Spectrum, Irvine
5-Pac Arclight Sherman Oaks
6-AMC Tysons Corner Mclean VA
7-AMC Burbank
8-Pac Arclight Pasadena
9- Megaplex South Jordan
10-AMC Lincoln Square NYC
11-Regal Atlantic Station, Atlanta
12-ST Palladium San Antonio
13-TCL Chinese Hollywood

Top Canada
1-Scotiabank Toronto, 2-Cinema Banque Montreal, 3-Scotiabank Calgary

Any chance you can reveal the top theaters here in Washington? 

I know no one will be happy with but Ethan...but I watched ANH and ESB last night, and if theyre going to do a Han Solo spin-off, they have to go with...

Ansel Eggcart. Dude is a splitting image of 70's Ford. And he does have a little charisma.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jandrew said:

I know no one will be happy with but Ethan...but I watched ANH and ESB last night, and if theyre going to do a Han Solo spin-off, they have to go with...

Ansel Eggcart. Dude is a splitting image of 70's Ford. And he does have a little charisma.

Either Ansel, Dylan O'Brien or this guy from Age of Adaline.

12 hours ago, No Prisoners said:

Its innate. Its in there lurking and will sooner or later show itself.

nat Geo did a study

women were shown picture of 3 men. a nerd, a normal looking guy, and a model and they were rated as you would expect 4-5 for nerd, 6-7 normal, 8-10 model.

then they added their income to the bottom of the photo. nerd 250k, normal 60k, model 20k. the nerds went up 2 points, the model dropped 2 points. The money tricked their brains. Its like misdirection and the illusion works.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

:WHATanabe:

We all know nerds are the most attractive right?

43 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Yas! You have seen the light Jandrew!

I've seen a similar test in action. A nerdy tech friend that made a lot of money figured the game out. He'd walk up to a few hotties as his car was coming up at valet. Mention a bar we were going to and that they should come by. They sometimes didn't even acknowledge his presence.  He then nonchalantly walked away and got into his 200k+ ferrari. Quite often, 20m later they showed up with big smiles. He got more ass then a toilet seat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DMan7 said:

Most models are wealthy even if not millions of dollars per year they make more than the average man or nerd's income.

Most established models, dancers and other have far more money the average office guy.

However they spend it like crazy, can pretty much say they drive the consumer economy these days lol.