AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

2 minutes ago, Boxx93 said:

Any chance we see Han again as a Force Ghost like Obi Wan in the OT????

2 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

Haha, nope. No way Harrison is coming back.

Yeah there is no way he is back,  he has been wanting this character killed since the end of Empire.  He didn't even want Han alive for  Jedi

• Like 4

Seen this yesterday.... and it's a really good movie.

I was worried about Han Solo and Leia being in this movie when I first heard the news they was actually going to be in it, but they actually fit perfectly well. To me this actually felt like a Star Wars movie, and it's definitely in good hands for future releases.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baumer Fett said:

All jokes aside, the movie doesn't even really hint about it, they oturight tell you that she's his daughter.  

No. They outright imply it. Big difference. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DarthArachnid!™ said:

No. They outright imply it. Big difference. 

I really do think they cut out the dialogue that did reveal it. The Leia scene before she leaves looked a little sloppily edited, like that totally wasn't the whole scene. I can see the dilemma though that they didn't want a reveal like that to come from her aunt, but also at the same time, they wanted the finale to be music only. 

1 hour ago, CJ Ren said:

If she isn't people are gonna be mad. Even my mom immediately said she had to be Luke's daughter. 

Same with my dad and this is a guy who took several WEEKS to figure out what the meaning of the top spinning at the end of Inception meant. 

If Rey is not his biological daughter she could still be a sort of adopted one. It wasn't clear to me how long ago Kylo killed the other students at Luke's academy, nor was it clear to me how old Rey is meant to be or even kylo ren. Obviously both less than 30 though.

In order words Rey could have been a child at the academy before she was taken away in an escape and left with someone on Jakku. In that way Luke would know who she is, and so would R2D2.

If she is Luke's biological daughter,which is more likely, it would be interesting to know who her mother was.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Flyingcow29 said:

If Rey is not his biological daughter she could still be a sort of adopted one. It wasn't clear to me how long ago Kylo killed the other students at Luke's academy, nor was it clear to me how old Rey is meant to be or even kylo ren. Obviously both less than 30 though.

In order words Rey could have been a child at the academy before she was taken away in an escape and left with someone on Jakku. In that way Luke would know who she is, and so would R2D2.

If she is Luke's biological daughter,which is more likely, it would be interesting to know who her mother was.

I thought Kylo convert the others to the dark side of the force and they are now the Knights of Ren.

Knights of Ren recruited Ben, thus he renamed himself Kylo Ren. I don't know much about them beyond they are nearly a 30 year old group themselves. So they where around before he turned on Luke and his students. Rey's force vision seems to show the knights and Kylo after they had killed the students. Her vision is essentially the best parts of the teaser trailers...

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

Yes, cut in a very specific way for the trailer, with a clear meaning

I would prefer it that she's actually a related sibling from the step sister of Anakin.

Shmi got busy after Phantom Menace, had a child, and a separate line was created resulting in Rey. So the big twist is she's tangentially related to the Skywalkers.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I would prefer it that she's actually a related sibling from the step sister of Anakin.

Shmi got busy after Phantom Menace, had a child, and a separate line was created resulting in Rey. So the big twist is she's tangentially related to the Skywalkers.

Rey Lars. She had the power converters from Tosche Station all along.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Dr 3va2an said:

Rey Lars. She had the power converters from Tosche Station all along.

I hope Daisy has the acting chops to pull this off

3jGKmc1.jpg

IT'S ME SKYWALKER. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG. EVEN OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT. YOU ALL BOUGHT IT.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I hope Daisy has the acting chops to pull this off

3jGKmc1.jpg

IT'S ME SKYWALKER. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG. EVEN OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT. YOU ALL BOUGHT IT.

I hope the same.

1 hour ago, MrPink said:

luke gave birth to her by using the force. she has no mother.