CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

3 minutes ago, Infernus said:

It grossed 44m$ in its original run in China? I don't think that's possible. Where did you get that number? Even if a film made 44m$ in 2003 (the farthest back year from which I have the yearly market increase data) that would adjust to 2720m$ today!! And there are still 5 more years of growth in between 1998 and 2003....

BOM has had $43.9m as the number for many years. Just saying.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&country=CH&id=titanic.htm

Just now, Baumer Fett said:

Rth has told the few of us  who have met him (had lunch with him In toronto last year) who he works for and he asked us all to keep It hush hush. He wouldnt let me take his picture either. But hes definitely connected.

I heard nothing.  :ph34r:

I remember him on BOM but his ascension on here is legendary.  

• Like 2

Just now, stuart360 said:

I only pretend that Spiderman 1-3 exist anyway (yes spiderman 3, its still part of the orig trilogy).

The painting by numbers 'Amazing' films are amazingly shite.

Emma Stone > Kirsten Dunst

MJ got kidnapped by the villain in every Raimi film. The second time, I sighed slightly. The third time, I rolled my eyes so hard they haven't come back yet. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

I don't know his story honestly, that would be a logical conclusion. Anyone else have an idea?

I would guess there are a few here that know who he is and exactly what he does.

However I would guess if it were to become common knowledge it would hamper his ability to give is estimates.

So...

See-no-evil-Hear-no-evil-Speak-no-evil-S

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Theyre talking about Concussion on ESPN. That and Daddys Home I think will be other only breakouts Xmas day. Joy's DOA.

I'd rather pass kidney stones than watch Daddy's Home but maybe that's just me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elessar said:

Titanic is BY FAR the most impressive run in modern times.

Nope, SW 1977 was more impressive, unless, of course, you consider 1977 to be "medieval times."

(Not to say Titanic's run was not incredibly impressive -- it's up there with E.T. in terms of epic runs, but SW 1977 was a mind-blower.)

5 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Rth has told the few of us  who have met him (had lunch with him In toronto last year) who he works for and he asked us all to keep It hush hush. He wouldnt let me take his picture either. But hes definitely connected.

Our very own Deep Throat, did you have to meet him in a parking garage?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DarthOpeningGross said:

Nope, SW 1977 was more impressive, unless, of course, you consider 1977 to be "medieval times."

(Not to say Titanic's run was not incredibly impressive -- it's up there with E.T. in terms of epic runs, but SW 1977 was a mind-blower.)

1977 was medieval times in terms of home video and cable TV. None of that competition existed, which meant more repeat viewings. I wouldn't even bother comparing them because they came out in totally different markets.

• Like 3

Rth had me blind folded and put into a trunk, driven to a patio in downtown Toronto and then we had beers and talked about the Atom Egoyan/Ryan Reynolds movie. :)

• Like 14