druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

I want to to thank all the posters & mods for keeping this place spoiler free. In this era of social media it's very hard to avoid them so nice to have a place to chat about the numbers without worrying about the movie getting ruined. Makes it a lot more memorable experience both on here & when those of us who didn't/couldn't rush out finally get to to see TFA.

You are tempting fate by posting that the night before you see it.

I think I need 55 to have a shot for my Derby prediction...

Mine                                                             Avg

Star Wars: The Force Awakens $170.00M $155.59M

1 minute ago, Darth AndyLL said:

No matter what the number is, how much do you think Saturday increases from it (percentage wise) and Sunday decreases from that? My initial thought was Saturday would be 10% over Friday and Sunday would be 20% below Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Ash Skywalker said:

Holy scene. Always get goosebumps. Hell scare the shit outta ppl with his voice and eyes. TOM HARDY for life.

I heard the news Mr. Pink. So it's TRUE. 
#HailNolan

I wanna post an entire day using nothing but Bane gifs but today is not that day

But...

ameVWDbeo_840w_v1.jpg

It's true. All of it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Darth AndyLL said:

Not exactly the superstitious type but if it's ruined, it's ruined. Feel lucky as much as I've been on Facebook, Twitter etc the past week that it hasn't been already.

5 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Hathaway's fine. I didn't pay much attention to her during the Oscar run, though.

I've always liked Hathway but lord if she wasn't patience testing during that time period. "It came true..." Oh come on, Anne, everyone was calling for your Oscar win from the moment you got cast as Fantine. :lol: