druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

2 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I know, I think I am too used to it.

E.g. old work = head of department... = had to look out no one starts a bad habit (then a really important thing, as females started to get 'male' jobs), now working in a school, ~ the same.

I do not even realise it anymore... :unsure:

LOL It's all good. You bring a lot to the forum that I appreciate.

• Like 1

Magnolia:
NOMA: My Perfect Storm                             $5,656      89%       5     1     $1,131    $12,726    
The Lady in the Car with Glasses and a Gun     $688    132%       2     0        $344    $1,086    
Entertainment                                                $104    -98%       1    -2       $104    $39,800    

Freestyle:
The Letters                                                 $2,562    -72%       7    -9       $366    $1,623,119    

FOX something:
Victor Frankenstein                                      $1,672     -88%     10             $167       $5,773,519    

Pure Flix:
Woodlawn                                                   $3,551    -73%       8   -39     $444    $14,370,650    

I really hope at least some of them are getting income via other sources, how can they live from that otherwise?

Beside that: 1st title named... how matching

SISTERS took in $14.19M this weekend and has grossed $37.46M to date domestically.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

ESTIMATE only. With actuals, the extreme athletes will have sprinted to the top, blown up TFA and parachute down on the opening weekend record.

Baumer wrote the real actuals will not be released before 4 January, but ~ more accurate estimates instead

Universal:
Sisters              $14,189,455          2%     2,962    0      $4,790       $37,455,995    
Krampus             $2,189,595      -47%     1,168            $1,875       $40,458,690     
Legend                    $23,780      -82%          19            $1,252         $1,834,334    

33 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Sitting in my car charging my phone.... for under 150m???  I kid I kid this is a fantastic 2nd weekend....

However no power since 4pm Sunday and not expected to have it back till Tuesday :( and snowed in to boot... 

At least our power and gas has stayed on during all of this.  Last time we had winter weather even close to this bad, the city couldn't keep up the gas pressure and houses further from the main line than ours had NO furnace heat!  Luckily they still had electricity and most houses have fireplaces...

• Like 2

Sherlock vs Hannibal! Mads Mikkelsen confirmed as Doctor Strange's main villain -

Focus:
The Danish Girl            $1,536,275      +181%     440     $3,492       $3,236,367     
Suffragette                          $9,339         -69%       23       $406        $4,646,895     

One nice thing about Fairbanks is that there's no snow storms this time of year. Too cold to get that much moisture in the air.

Although we're having an unusually warm winter. We'll see positive low teens F/negative single digits C this week instead of negatives F.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

1 minute ago, Darth Water Bottle said:

You can edit posts if you turn off the snow by switching themes.

I have no snow but can't edit.

What theme are you using? Device and browser?

(Can you PM me? )

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Greylemur said:

At least our power and gas has stayed on during all of this.  Last time we had winter weather even close to this bad, the city couldn't keep up the gas pressure and houses further from the main line than ours had NO furnace heat!  Luckily they still had electricity and most houses have fireplaces...

Our house only has one real fireplace (and one small one in the cellar for emergencies, never needed till now), an over 2 1/2 tons weighting one. It has an oven included, so I can bake bread, Pizza, cook (?) a roast .

Plus 3 times glas paneled windows with doubled seals, 36cm (10 inch+) insulation in the roof, 10 inch bricks with ~ 5inch additional insulation, special air / warmth exchange sytem (=nothing to do with air condition)... even if the power in the complete region is out, we have still water based on position.

The house is planned for it's location needs, only too nearby striking thunderbolts make problems from time to time = repeatedly we needed a new telefon, internet thingy...

DADDY'S HOME opened with $38.74M this weekend.

• Like 1

Paramount:
Daddy's Home          $38,740,203    --              3,271         --    $11,844      $38,740,203

The Big Short           $10,531,026    2684%    1,585      1577     $6,644     $16,022,474

23 minutes ago, Greylemur said:
5 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Our house only has one real fireplace (and one small one in the cellar for emergencies, never needed till now), an over 2 1/2 tons weighting one. It has an oven included, so I can bake bread, Pizza, cook (?) a roast .

Plus 3 times glas paneled windows with doubled seals, 36cm (10 inch+) insulation in the roof, 10 inch bricks with ~ 5inch additional insulation, special air / warmth exchange sytem (=nothing to do with air condition)... even if the power in the complete region is out, we have still water based on position.

The house is planned for it's location needs, only too nearby striking thunderbolts make problems from time to time = repeatedly we needed a new telefon, internet thingy...

I think americans would laugh about our investment for thermal insulation, if they knew what we do over here.

But thank god, we also have a more reliable powerline system.

I will never understand, why you would place powerlines above ground, when they get affected by the weather that often.

Tornados, Blizzards, Hurricanes.

Would make it safer, especially in the US, where some areas are heavily affected by some severe weather every year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

I think today is the day we learn if $1 billion is truly on the table or not. Today needs to be in excess of $30 million for it to still be feasible. Anything below that and I'd wager (no that's not an offer lol) that $1 billion can't be achieved.

I'm glad you clarified that you weren't truly betting. GiantCalBear would have confronted you. Lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I think americans would laugh about our investment for thermal insulation, if they knew what we do over here.

But thank god, we also have a more reliable powerline system.

I will never understand, why you would place powerlines above ground, when they get affected by the weather that often.

Tornados, Blizzards, Hurricanes.

Would make it safer, especially in the US, where some areas are heavily affected by some severe weather every year.

I think some would do, but not all.

Our power provider started some years back to put them in the ground. We were one of the first ones who got that. Not because of us, the transform station (term?) around 2km away got hit itself too often and.... At that time our house was already fifnished for some years.

We also do warm water per sun..., but unfortunatedly not a big tank like our neighbours, he heat the complete house with solar and earth heat

UTV:
Dilwale                     $915,795      -52%      227      -38    $4,034     $3,962,523

• Like 1