WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 93): TFA 42.35M | The Revenant 39.83M | Daddy's Home 15.02M | The Forest 12.74M | Sisters 7.19M

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I love that Domhnall Gleeson was in a bunch of movies this year, all of them acclaimed, and he really didn't have much to do any of them (except for Ex Machina since he was the lead)

Intergalactic Ginger Hitler is iconic though. Give him the Oscah already. 

• Like 3

Leo Dicaprio always brings his A game. 

He enjoys the challenge.

Artist like him makes movies interesting.

And Birdman IS NOT overrated. It's has more going on in one minute than most movies have in an our.

I would watch it now but it would exhaust my imagination right now.

• Like 2

On a random note, among the previews shown before The Revenant today were Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, and the only reason it's notable is because the whole theater chuckled when the title came up. That's bodes so well for its box office prospects!

Well from what I read from what people have said about The Revenant, that its great but very hard to stomach.

As for Star Wars-I did expect a rather bigger drop then it has been having, remember that schools are back in session right now (well for Friday at least! tomorrow is the weekend)

Anyway, nice for Star Wars either way around as it has been having a incredible run!

(And loads of snow here again!)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I love that Domhnall Gleeson was in a bunch of movies this year, all of them acclaimed, and he really didn't have much to do any of them (except for Ex Machina since he was the lead)

I watched Ex Machina this week on Amazon Prime.  Laughed when I saw Gleeson ("Hey, that's Hux!") and then had a bit of a twilight zone moment when they introduced Oscar Isaac.