WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 93): TFA 42.35M | The Revenant 39.83M | Daddy's Home 15.02M | The Forest 12.74M | Sisters 7.19M

I've seen TFA 5 times now, enjoyed them all.  Want to catch it one more time in the theaters (maybe 2).

My record though is for TDK…I honestly lost count/forgot how many times I saw it in theaters, but it was between 7-10.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I remember my parents literally forcing me to go to watch the movie. We were on holiday and they said that we were gonna go see it, and I REALLY didn't want to lol

And then from the first moment, I was hooked. I remember how excited I was after the movie ended. 

My HP obsession knew no bounds between age 9-11. The Goblet of Fire book released the year before was the most excited I'd ever been for anything (read that sucker in two sittings at age 10), and then my hype for SS was off the charts. Movie came out when I was 11, so right at the height of my fanboyism for it. Stood in line with my two best friends at the time to see it and immediately afterwards we begged our parents to let us go again, and we got right back in line for the next showing. I thought it was the greatest movie ever made, no joke. Then a month later I saw FOTR and realized how wrong I was. :lol: In fact, come to think of it, FOTR is probably responsible for what curbed my HP enthusiasm in the first place. My obsession with HP was never the same shortly after FOTR's release. 

• Like 1

I got my sixth viewing of TFA in last night. The wife and I took my daughters and one of their friends to see DH. TFA was starting 10 minutes later so I did what had to be done, I bought my ticket for TFA! My wife was furious with me, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

• Like 7

Sweet 77% jump.

Weekend looking like

Fri: 10.76

Sat: 19.00

Sun: 13.30 (-30%)

Wknd: 43.0

As for Revenant:

Fri: 14.40

Sat: 15.00

Sun: 10.50 (-30%)

OW: 39.9