WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 93): TFA 42.35M | The Revenant 39.83M | Daddy's Home 15.02M | The Forest 12.74M | Sisters 7.19M

O.Kayyy you got the news with the interview Sean Penn had with the drug lord El something (Chapo?) and said drug lord's wish to talk with producers about a biopic... was the reason for the arrest of the drug lord?

:rofl:

at best bizarr.....

ISIS Leader Cancels Meeting With Sean Penn: Report

Retracted: Sean Penn ISIS Story Is False

I really start to dislike DL

Edited by terrestrial

2 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

Considering there are 9 holdover in the in the derby, usually an easier week, there is going to be an awful lot of butthurt.

Can't believe all the 55-70% drops

Believe it, the weekend after NY always has these kinds of drops.

not to worried about TFA losing many screens. Point Break, Joy, Alvin, MJ2, and few other holdovers will make room for RA2, 13 Hours, and other weekly releases. 

I dont think we will see TFA losing theaters until feb. KFP3 may take some premium screens though. 

Walked into The Metreon and the ticket line is busy!   And it's not for The Revenant since it's showing in the theater across the street. 

Also 3:30 IMAX show looks to be 80% full. Not too bad for a film going into its 4th weekend.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

You watched even Sisters before it, what happened with your love for the Queen :unsure: 

Sisters opened here on December 24, I was on vacations. Joy opened here on Thursday :lol: 

• Like 1