efialtes76

Weekend revised estimates and 4 days totals pg 43 4 day est: RA2: 41.6: The Rev: 39.0... SW7: 32.5

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

He's 2nd behind Trump for the GOP nomination and even scarier than him.

WAT

6 minutes ago, Biph Shmata said:

Some Canadian who wants to be POTUS.

WAT

5 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

An American presidential candidate for the 2016 election.

He hates taxes going towards the poor and shut down the government because Obama was helping people get health insurance. 

WAT

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

LMAO

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Is Paramount always this late with  numbers? The last big budget movie they released was back in July, it's too easy to forget.

We got some Daddy's Home numbers on Christmas day. 

Considering the continued growth of Preview Numbers that Ride Along # doesn't seem overly great.... shame I forgot the Derby cause my 30m would have been greatly aided by this preview.

And can we ban those that post Cruz Crap on this board ;) (jk! But seriously he makes me as a registered Republican ill. As does our entire line up this year.)

• Like 1

A quick reminder to send in your lists for the "Top 25 movies of 2015". Only Ethan has sent in a list so far (and 2 other users in the thread). So unless we think Ethan is representative of the forum, then don't send in anything :P 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, grim22 said:

A quick reminder to send in your lists for the "Top 25 movies of 2015". Only Ethan has sent in a list so far (and 2 other users in the thread). So unless we think Ethan is representative of the forum, then don't send in anything :P 

Waiting till start of February to finish watching some more 2015 films :P 

• Like 1