efialtes76

Weekend revised estimates and 4 days totals pg 43 4 day est: RA2: 41.6: The Rev: 39.0... SW7: 32.5

5 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Thursday's actual = not the same thread as Thursday previews a.k.a. weekend thread????

Only to be clear, I am not asking if I can open a thread, not enough time to do so. Just wondering...

Yes, Thursday previews = weekend thread

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

It's supposed to be a different topic.

I thought so too, but no one opened one beside the first Thursday details being out since ~ 2 hours, hence the reason I am asking.

edit: there might be a reason why it is not that I do might have missed

Edited by terrestrial

5 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I thought so too, but no one opened one beside the first Thursday details being out since ~ 2 hours, hence the reason I am asking.

edit: there might be a reason why it is not that I do might have missed

This can be the weekend thread. You can start a separate Thursday thread for the holdovers.

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

In this case TFA performed in China as it did in almost all of Asia except Japan.

The fact that TFA will be only the second movie to gross over $2 bil. WW (first run) with very little help from Asia and terrible exchange rates makes its performance even more astounding. 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

In this case TFA performed in China as it did in almost all of Asia except Japan.

No green screen no gross it seems. As bad as TF5, AOU, F7 are against TFA. Its their choice, nothing to talk about. But actually their own movie industry moving away from its traditions...remember Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. There is no something like that anymore...Dragon Blade with Jackie Chan is clip movie like everything else. Money, Money, Money, and no soul

16 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

This can be the weekend thread. You can start a separate Thursday thread for the holdovers.

You might have missed it:

I do not want to open one, as too much work here (in RL), only glancing into BOT, have a deadline tommorow....

http://deadline.com/2016/01/ride-along-2-begins-to-zoom-in-thursday-previews-box-office-1201683644/

Universal Ride Along 2 is looking great in early Friday matinees on course for a $48M-$50M four-day weekend according to industry estimates. Tailing the Ice Cube-Kevin Hart sequels are both 20th Century Fox/New Regency’s The Revenant and Disney’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens which are currently tracking for $30M-$31M a piece. Paramount’s Michael Bay war pic 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi is right in sync with industry projections for a $23M FSSM, while Lionsgate’s family animated pic Norm of the North from Splash Entertainment is looking at a fourth place debut between $8M-$10M over the MLK holiday stretch.  Paramount’s The Big Short is currently projected at $6.5M in its sixth sesh raising its cume by Monday to $51.8M.

• Like 3