Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

Just reminding everyone that this is one of the best movies from last year:

magic-mike-xxl.jpg

But Tele, you should know that so much shirtless sausage is hazardous to you as a straight man.

On similar note, even though he's gay, I'm convinced Matt Bomer possesses the power to seduce anyone.

• Like 4

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

this jonathan dude is probably for real staring at a darth vader mask and saying "forgive me. I feel it again. The call to the pink side of the force"

Pink side of the force?

So Breast Cancer awareness?

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

this jonathan dude is probably for real staring at a darth vader mask and saying "forgive me. I feel it again. The call to the pink side of the force"

Laughing-GIF_1.gif?gs=a

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Here's something that will blow @JonathanLB's mind and his little girlfriend too.

I'm a heterosexual male and yet I find Ryan Reynolds incredibly hot.  I'd probably have sex with him, even though I'm not gay.

Figure that one out bud. :)

Thats not a surprise. Ryan Reynolds is extremely attractive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Reminder

CIuYI9_UkAAip3H.png

If vomiting infantile, nonsensical arguments on to wasted screen space on a webpage from the 90s is appealing to you, go read David Kaplan.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Hahaha no I'm a normal dude I don't like movies made for chicks. I can appreciate and even love - and have directed - a good romantic comedy, like Forgetting Sarah Marshall or I Love You Man. Great movies. But The Notebook?! I mean do you watch soap operas too?

And no, even though I never said it and don't think it either, Baumer you wouldn't get along with her. When I said this dude likes Pitch Perfect on the forum she laughed and said, "Is he gay?!" Lol I said no. I just don't think we can imagine what about lame singing and dancing and bad jokes and dudes in a Capella bragging about their mad skillz isn't pretty painful to witness. 

If any of my guy friends sat through that they would be traumatized - at least I gave it a shot! 

Dude what are you talking about. The Notebook is a amazing movie.

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

Leaving this here for those of you who feel threatened about your heterosexuality

Ok, that clip convinced me that I have to see this movie.  It looks funnier than the first for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Total Treecall said:

If vomiting infantile, nonsensical arguments on to wasted screen space on a webpage from the 90s is appealing to you, go read David Kaplan.

It's weird how a rotten RT review can so completely sell you on a movie, right?

Just now, Baumer said:

Ok, that clip convinced me that I have to see this movie.  It looks funnier than the first for sure.

Omg, B, you totally should. There's this whole sequence of Channing Tatum dancing in some sort of private strip club, owned by Jada Pinkett Smith (who is "definitely not a pimp") and it was glorious. 

• Like 3