Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

If I was in the girl in the magic mike clip I would think I was being made a fool of, thanks to that ridiculous crowd of people laughing through the window.

That clip makes me want to watch magic mike tho..

• Like 1

Just now, IronJimbo said:

If I was in the girl in the magic mike clip I would think I was being made a fool of, thanks to that ridiculous crowd of people laughing through the window.

joe manganiello starts dancing and stripping in front of you and then you get tunnel vision real quick. it happens.

• Like 3

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

But it's not by James Cameron? I'm confused. :P

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You think he reenacts this for Sofia every night?

But while watching that movie in theaters, the sight of Matt Bomer (why does he look so perfect all the time in everything and everywhere?! Even his hair makes me jealous) made me feel more threatened. Lol.

It's normal. The gays have been known to threaten people's sexuality and insecurities :ph34r:

I like Matt Bomer too, he's one of those who has a perfectly sculptured face; but Joe Mangiello was definitely where it's at for me in XXL.

3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

But it's not by James Cameron? I'm confused. :P

I didn't say I would watch it, just that I want to watch it. Jim fans need the mental fortitude to resist temptations, Jim of course leading by example by being the 1st man to see the deepest point in the ocean with his own eyes putting his life on the line to explore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

I didn't say I would watch it, just that I want to watch it. Jim fans need the mental fortitude to resist temptations, Jim of course leading by example by being the 1st man to see the deepest point in the ocean with his own eyes putting his life on the line to explore.

Such a pioneer. One day he'll build a door big enough for two people, I'm sure.

• Like 2

Will be interesting to see what the official numbers are on Monday, they are going to be low, low, low.

Now reporting that this is the first winter storm in US history to dump at least 18 inches of snow on both DC and NYC. 

Holds next weekend could be similar to Avatar's 2nd week holds for some of these movies (thinking Revenant and TFA in particular).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RamblinRed said:

Will be interesting to see what the official numbers are on Monday, they are going to be low, low, low.

Now reporting that this is the first winter storm in US history to dump at least 18 inches of snow on both DC and NYC. 

Holds next weekend could be similar to Avatar's 2nd week holds for some of these movies (thinking Revenant and TFA in particular).

Yes there's snow everywhere and there's basically no chance of the roads getting cleaned up until mid-week. Really depends on how much more falls

9 minutes ago, Kraken said:

Such a pioneer. One day he'll build a door big enough for two people, I'm sure.

vS5pEPL.jpg

Truely a great pioneer of our time, always pushing boundries, always exploring and always doing what he can for the planet.

• Like 1