Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

UPDATE: AMC just confirmed all of its Manhattan theaters are closing due to the snow, but that’s just accepting reality at this point, as New York City is being hit hard by Jonas. A reported 20 inches have already been dumped on the city and the adjusted forecast is now calling for as much as 30 inches. As such, New York Governor Cuomo has enacted a travel ban on public roads set to take effect at 2:30 PM local time that will be enforced by police. City bus services already stopped running around Noon. Unsurprisingly, Broadway is also taking the hit, with all of Saturday’s matinee and evening performances now cancelled

http://deadline.com/2016/01/winter-storm-jonas-shuts-theaters-down-in-dc-kentucky-north-carolina-1201688597/

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

LOL he called dudes liking Pitch Perfect "gay." Like, how crazy insecure are you? You are aware that movies aren't assigned a gender, right?

Wait til he gets a load of the big Poe/Finn sex scene in Episode 8

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Bishop54 said:

Michelle Monaghan's delivery of "I'm a veterinarian" in Battle Los Angeles is the single worst delivered line in the history of cinema. She sucks and she should feel terrible for torturing cinema goers with her suckage. 

BTW, That number for the lstest Flopetz disaster is hilarious. :lol:

Tbf, I've only watched her in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and I hold everything and everyone on than film to be sacred.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Tell me everything.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-ryan/safe-haven-ending_b_2706717.html

I am not suggesting that you see Safe Haven based on this twist alone -- but I amkind of suggesting that you see Safe Haven based on this twist alone. It's weird. If my mindset had been, "I want to see a romantic movie that made me cry," I would have walked out just as disappointed as the woman I mentioned earlier. But! Going in with the mindset of, "I want to see this batshit-crazy ending for myself that I've been hearing about all week," well, Safe Haven delivered beyond my wildest dreams.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Tell me everything.

I can't tell if this is a reference to the movie (which I don't remember all that well) or you seriously asking me. I'm too cold and tired for this, Pink

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I can't tell if this is a reference to the movie (which I don't remember all that well) or you seriously asking me. I'm too cold and tired for this, Pink

Oh you're cold?

hoth.look_-1200x676.png

Try our 57 degree weather here in Houston.

No but really, I was being serious. I had never seen Safe Haven. That sounds unbelievably stupid though. 

• Like 3

Just now, MrPink said:

Oh you're cold?

hoth.look_-1200x676.png

Try our 57 degree weather here in Houston.

No but really, I was being serious. I had never seen Safe Haven. That sounds unbelievably stupid though. 

Basically Josh Duhahahahamel from all those Transformers movies owns a bar or restaurant or boat shop or something. And Julianne Hough changes her identity and moves to his town cuz she has an abusive boyhood (Sparks ho!). And her neighbor is Cobie Smulders, except it turns out Cobie Smulders isn't her neighbor, she's the ghost of Duhahahahahamel's dead wife (Sparks ho!). And the movie ends with abusive ex burning down Duhahahahamel's house.

Watched it drunk with the gf, good time all around

11 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Basically Josh Duhahahahamel from all those Transformers movies owns a bar or restaurant or boat shop or something. And Julianne Hough changes her identity and moves to his town cuz she has an abusive boyhood (Sparks ho!). And her neighbor is Cobie Smulders, except it turns out Cobie Smulders isn't her neighbor, she's the ghost of Duhahahahahamel's dead wife (Sparks ho!). And the movie ends with abusive ex burning down Duhahahahamel's house.

Watched it drunk with the gf, good time all around

Was Josh in the house when it burned?  One would think a Sparks movie would demand it.

LOL I just saw an add for The 5th Wave and forgot the older brother from Jurassic World is also in it. If ever they make a movie about late Glee star Cory Monteith then they will have already found their guy because his passing resemblance is mildly spooky.

23 degrees currently. Will be in 58 degree weather tomorrow which will turn 75 by Tuesday. For those in Florida how's the IMAX at Universal's AMC ? I might re-watch The Revenant with some family members once we get done at the park . 

Edited by Rman823

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Was Josh in the house when it burned?  One would think a Sparks movie would demand it.

Nope, just a tussle between Julianne Hough and Abusive Villain Husband as they reach for a gun. So uncreative is Nicholas Sparks that he pilfers from Sleeping with the Enemy, of all movies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Nope, just a tussle between Julianne Hough and Abusive Villain Husband as they reach for a gun. So uncreative is Nicholas Sparks that he pilfers from Sleeping with the Enemy, of all movies.

Can't remember if his daughter was in the burning house, might've been

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

does nicholas sparks have a new one coming out? I saw a trailer for a romance movie witha beach, and a pick-up truck and white teeth flirting with each other and assumed it was his stuff.

Yea he does. It stars that one girl who looks like a blonde KStew, and then Daddario so I'm sure the forum horndogs will check it out