Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

Just now, Sam said:

The only Sparks movie I like is The Notebook, and that is mostly cause of the poor James Marsden getting no love like usual.

The Sparks movie with him and Monaghan is so terrible but the twist is hilarious. Basically he spends the whole movie pining for her, gets with her, dies and ends up an organ donor for her son. lmao

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

The Sparks movie with him and Monaghan is so terrible but the twist is hilarious. Basically he spends the whole movie pining for her, gets with her, dies and ends up an organ donor for her son. lmao

Yup, sounds like a James Marsden role.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Didn't think it did!

That guy went on and on about how chick flicks are cancer and Oscar movies are the worst he's ever seen and how he thinks men shouldn't wear pink a couple weeks ago. I assume it's in that ballpark

Basically the kind of stuff that shows up here while single-franchise fans are around

54 minutes ago, filmlover said:

LOL he called dudes liking Pitch Perfect "gay." Like, how crazy insecure are you? You are aware that movies aren't assigned a gender, right?

Did David Brennan make a reappearance?

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I've never seen a Sparks movie :)

I was tricked into watching A Walk to Remember. As someone with a huge distaste for organized religion it was a double nightmare. 

• Community Manager
19 minutes ago, Sam said:

The only Sparks movie I like is The Notebook, and that is mostly cause of the poor James Marsden getting no love like usual.

The Notebook is also a pretty good movie. It's why Sparks movies are a thing after all.

Just now, grey ghost said:

I wonder if Zoolander 2 is going to be the next Dumb and Dumber 2 (86 m) or the next Anchorman 2 (127 m).

Tbf I'm not sure there's much of a difference. Christmas legs account for the gap

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

The Notebook is also a pretty good movie. It's why Sparks movies are a thing after all.

It is a pretty good movie. I'm not really gaga over it like many girls are, but I can totally understand its appeals. 

Personally speaking though, even though I do love me some Ryan Gosling, if it were me, I would honestly chose James Marsden in that case. But that would just defeats the whole purpose of the movie, wouldn't it lol.

• Like 1