kayumanggi

LIFE | 03.24.17 | Sony | final gross ● 30.23M

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

:jeb!: 

The movie will perform even worse now, though.

lol I know. I was going to mention how that wouldn't help with its box office numbers but it was doomed to begin with anyways. This just makes it worse lol 

Personally, I just don't consider the fact that it seems generic and derivative to be a problem. I'm sure it's not going to be anything groundbreaking and I may very well forget about it immediately afterward, but I still expect to enjoy it. It seems exciting.

That's a pretty nice poster, too. Better than the "is this actually Passengers with a threesome" one, at least.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Is it that hard to match up the names with their heads? Bloody hell.

I know it's probably something silly in their contract or whatever but still, it looks so damn stupid.

LOL it doesn't usually bother me, but it did here for some reason.

I know the billing order is due to contracts, but can't they just match the picture/drawing to that order? It honestly just looks odd here.

• Like 2

On 2/14/2017 at 8:25 AM, Arlborn said:

Is it that hard to match up the names with their heads? Bloody hell.

I know it's probably something silly in their contract or whatever but still, it looks so damn stupid.

5 hours ago, JennaJ said:

LOL it doesn't usually bother me, but it did here for some reason.

I know the billing order is due to contracts, but can't they just match the picture/drawing to that order? It honestly just looks odd here.

If Gyllenhaal is the main character/top- billed then it makes sense to center him in the poster. Draws vision there.

• Like 1