grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

28 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

Hide contents

Seems The Rock is back. 

Vin won the feud.

Spoiler

It’s Gal Gadot - scraped up from the tarmac and enhanced with Idris Elba’s Hobbs an Shaw superpowers

Edited by AJG
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

with all the "horrible ending" and "stupidcameos" talk youre all making this sound a lot more fun than it probably is 

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

Just now, interiorgatordecorator said:

with all the "horrible ending" and "bonker cameos" youre all making this sound a lot more fun than it probably is 

It's crazy, but Fast 9 had

- a long lost brother as the villain

- Vin Diesel pretty much being omnipotent

- a car strapped to a rocketship

- the return of Han

- a magnet dragging cars along with it

- going to freaking space

And it somehow managed to be the most boring in the series.

• Like 3

At this point I want these movies to go to truly ridiculous levels like introducing time travel back to the time of the dinosaurs or something. Would be a break from the reckless damage and likely loss of life the characters might have caused in the more recent installments.

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

At this point I want these movies to go to truly ridiculous levels like introducing time travel back to the time of the dinosaurs or something. Would be a break from the reckless damage and likely loss of life the characters might have caused in the more recent installments.

Fast and the Jurassic.

I think 4 is still the most boring. Overly self serious and dour, still haven't figured out the formula yet (weird middle ground), not a single fun action setpiece. There's really nothing there even remotely memorable. Worst in the mainline series for sure.

Edited by TheDude391
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, TheDude391 said:

I think 4 is still the most boring. Overly self serious and dour, still haven't figured out the formula yet (weird middle ground), not a single fun action setpiece. There's really nothing there even remotely memorable. Worst in the mainline series for sure.

I dont even remember seeing 4, while I do remember being bored during 8

not sure which is worse