Blankments

HARDCORE HENRY | April 8th, 2016 | First Person Action Movie....with SHARLTO COPLEY!

This looks ridiculous.....ly fun.

Strap in. HARDCORE HENRY is one of the most unflinchingly original wild-rides to hit the big screen in a long time: You remember nothing. Mainly because you’ve just been brought back from the dead by your wife (Haley Bennett). She tells you that your name is Henry. Five minutes later, you are being shot at, your wife has been kidnapped, and you should probably go get her back. Who’s got her? His name’s Akan (Danila Kozlovsky); he’s a powerful warlord with an army of mercenaries, and a plan for world domination. You’re also in an unfamiliar city of Moscow, and everyone wants you dead. Everyone except for a mysterious British fellow called Jimmy (Sharlto Copley). He may be on your side, but you aren’t sure. If you can survive the insanity, and solve the mystery, you might just discover your purpose and the truth behind your identity. Good luck, Henry. You’re likely going to need it…

Date: April 8th

Director: Ilya Naishuller

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3072482/

• Like 1

I had this trailer with Deadpool last night and it actually looked pretty good and intriguing.  A full POV action film that is almost like a video game.  It may be decent :) 

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Looks like the visuals will be neat -- at least for awhile. I have my doubts about this sustaining itself well over a feature-length running time... and the story basically looks like a video game cutscene. 

yeah that's my "worry" too that the novelty will eventually wear itself off during the film and I won't be able to take it any more 

Just now, Telemachos said:

Y'know, as soon as I typed that I realized someone would go there. :P

Glad it was me then  lol

But I get what you really meant, it would have been cool to have it as a woman, not for diversity sake before anyone brings that up, I mean just for something different.  But either way is fine too :) 

40 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Tele reveals his Saoirse Ronan fetish.

damn tele, she was like 15 or 16 when they shot that movie. between this and everything about cjohn the mods here are gonna be the focus of Spotlight 2.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

damn tele, she was ike 15 or 16 when they shot that movie. between this and everything about cjohn the mods here are gonna be the focus of Spotlight 2.

Spotlight 2: Taking on the Internet.

As for this movie, it looks like something that would grow tiresome after 5 minutes. I can't imagine sitting through two hours of this.

• Like 2