WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

Well that's because Bryan Singer's X-Men INO fucking suck monkey balls. This is the FIRST film based in the X-Men universe that actually reached the potential that these characters have. Now imagine if people with actual care about the X-Men were in charge. We could be talking about Star Wars numbers, not the poor ugly cousin of the cooler Marvel Cinematic Universe. My wildest dream is to see Apocalypse getting literally scrapped and Fox announcing that Bryan Singer and Simon Kinberg will never touch X-Men's universe ever again. The X-Men universe deserves much more than what they are getting, it's ironic how Deadpool from all the franchises is the one that could finally open their eyes to that.

Aaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you lost it. Here it is. You had a good run :lol: 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Well that's because Bryan Singer's X-Men INO fucking suck monkey balls. This is the FIRST film based in the X-Men universe that actually reached the potential that these characters have. Now imagine if people with actual care about the X-Men were in charge. We could be talking about Star Wars numbers, not the poor ugly cousin of the cooler Marvel Cinematic Universe. My wildest dream is to see Apocalypse getting literally scrapped and Fox announcing that Bryan Singer and Simon Kinberg will never touch X-Men's universe ever again. The X-Men universe deserves much more than what they are getting, it's ironic how Deadpool from all the franchises is the one that could finally open their eyes to that.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a bold statement and say you don't like Singer's X-Men movies. :P

Edited by DMan7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Aaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you lost it. Here it is. You had a good run :lol: 

I'm dead serious. X-Men done right could be bigger than Star Wars. They are that fucking good. Obviously that for something like that to happen a lot of stars would have to align, meaning Fox getting to play ball with Disney. They aren't getting virtually  nothing from merchandise, so the deal would have to be rearranged and Marvel would need to bring the X-Men back to the forefront, next to the Avengers and Spider-Man, but if there's money to be made out of this, I feel Fox and Disney should go for it. The X-Men are just not coming back to Marvel Studios, but if a deal similar to Sony could happen, with Fox retaining the rights for the films and keeping them separated of the MCU, the X-Men could go bigger than either the Avengers or Justice League. Feel free to call me nuts for that. :P

5 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

No X-men movie made even remotely close to even the lowest grossing Star Wars movie. AOTC made around $1 billion adjusted ww. (without China)

I'm dead serious. X-Men done right could be bigger than Star Wars. They are that fucking good. Obviously that for something like that to happen a lot of stars would have to align, meaning Fox getting to play ball with Disney. They aren't getting virtually  nothing from merchandise, so the deal would have to be rearranged and Marvel would need to bring the X-Men back to the forefront, next to the Avengers and Spider-Man, but if there's money to be made out of this, I feel Fox and Disney should go for it. The X-Men are just not coming back to Marvel Studios, but if a deal similar to Sony could happen, with Fox retaining the rights for the films and keeping them separated of the MCU, the X-Men could go bigger than either the Avengers or Justice League. Feel free to call me nuts for that. :P

You're nuts.

• Like 5

Don't forget Fantastic Four done right, Galactus and his Heralds done right and Nova Corps done right. All can eclipse SW at the box office.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

:mellow:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

If INO means In No One's Opinion, then yes, I agree!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DMan7 said:

Don't forget Fantastic Four done right, Galactus and his Heralds done right and Nova Corps done right. All can eclipse SW at the box office.

Nah. Just the X-Men have the potential of being bigger than either the Avengers or Justice League when it comes to superhero properties.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

sam raimi and bryan singer are hacks. tim miller and marc webb are auteur geniuses. we get it.

No, Bryan Singer isn't a hack. Brett Ratner is a hack. But that doesn't mean that he's the right person to direct the X-Men either. Sam Raimi and Bryan Singer are responsible for a lot of great things, but their time have come and gone. The X-Men need to go bigger, and they won't with Singer in charge.

57 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Before we start sucking each others dicks and start speculating on its potential final gross maybe we should see how OD does first.

Yeah!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFPOjnc1c5O6z4inAYxTT

Didn't you just say you were a heterosexual in another post:ph34r:

• Like 1

No, Bryan Singer isn't a hack. Brett Ratner is a hack. But that doesn't mean that he's the right person to direct the X-Men either. Sam Raimi and Bryan Singer are responsible for a lot of great things, but their time have come and gone. The X-Men need to go bigger, and they won't with Singer in charge.

Holy crap, a reasonable post not full of hate and craziness. Damn.

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

As exciting as this weekend is, we already know that the studios will learn the completely wrong lessons from this.

Just like the first weekend of October has become the official weekend to open a sci-fi movie, the President's Day weekend has officially become the house of the rated R comedy action movies.