WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

Benfica vs Porto is fucking up a bit today here but pre-sales for tomorrow are insane lmao. OD was absurd here. It beat The Revenant's OD and that ended with the equivalent of a 73M OW here. I am scared. It will beat ever Marvel movie OW that is not named Age of Ultron (not counting the original Spider-Man trilogy, those were different times).

• Like 2

Yeah, the R rating is what makes Deadpool unique and something of a novelty. If it had been one fish in an already big pond in that regard, I can guarantee you it wouldn't be as successful as it's looking to be. The studios want their comic book movies to reach as wide of an audience possible, which is why PG-13 will always be the desired rating for a movie like Batman v Superman or Captain America or the actual X-Men movies.

• Like 2

Just now, Baumer said:

Before we start sucking each others dicks and start speculating on its potential final gross maybe we should see how OD does first.

Or at least take the dick sucking to the other room. There are minors browsing this forum!

• Like 2

I am happy to eat my crow. I predicted bad reviews and 50 million or so three day. I like to think I'm right alot more than I'm wrong, but when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I've been vocally doubting the entire fanbase/hype around Deadpool for awhile, but the reviews have piqued my interest and so I'm gonna check it out and hope I like it! Also, my boy TJ is in it, so I'm kinda obligated anyway.

• Like 2

Damn, thought I was high on it months ago. 

For the Derby I put in 56m, which would have been over performing already, and it looks to beat that in less than 2 days. 

Now if it hurts shit like BVS and Civil War even better.