GiantCALBears

Weekend Thread (actuals)- Deadpool $56.47m, KFP3 $12.52m, Risen $11.8m, Witch $8.8m, HTBS $8.2m, Race $7.35m (pg 36)

Deadpool 4PM IMAX was about 20% full. Not sure what the deal was. I honestly don't think it's a good movie at all. I'm all for it doing well at the box office, don't get me wrong, but I thought the movie was actually...

Bad. 

Ryan Reynolds just isn't funny to me. The plot was put together in 5 minutes. Whatever. 

Just now, #ED said:

Deadpool 4PM IMAX was about 20% full. Not sure what the deal was. I honestly don't think it's a good movie at all. I'm all for it doing well at the box office, don't get me wrong, but I thought the movie was actually...

Bad. 

Ryan Reynolds just isn't funny to me. The plot was put together in 5 minutes. Whatever. 

Deadpool>TDKR :redcapes: 

• Like 10

Saying Deadpool is better than TDKR is like saying a steak is better than spam. The last Nolan Batman movie was a fucking horrible disappointment compared to the first two masterpieces. I don't want to say it sucked but it wasn't very good. Deadpool was a 4 star film.

Honeslty if someone told me they didn't like Deadpool I would ignore all of their other movie tastes because we clearly don't see eye to eye. It was one of the funniest movies I've seen in ages and a great film. If you're not dying of laughter during that movie you may need to ask a doctor to find a pulse. I mean get real!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Saying Deadpool is better than TDKR is like saying a steak is better than spam. The last Nolan Batman movie was a fucking horrible disappointment compared to the first two masterpieces. I don't want to say it sucked but it wasn't very good. Deadpool was a 4 star film.

Honeslty if someone told me they didn't like Deadpool I would ignore all of their other movie tastes because we clearly don't see eye to eye. It was one of the funniest movies I've seen in ages and a great film. If you're not dying of laughter during that movie you may need to ask a doctor to find a pulse. I mean get real!

I don't have a pulse.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I haven't seen DEADPOOL yet, but TDKR is the gift that keeps on giving.

TDKR is a good movie but it's not as good as The Dark Knight. But still really good. Deadpool is a different subject. Deadpool isn't taking itself too seriously like those movies.

26 minutes ago, #ED said:

Bad. 

That shock value tho.

5 hours ago, jj99 said:

Miramax' back catalogue is quite extensive.

Im sure they still get a shit ton in royalties.

5 hours ago, jj99 said:

5 hours ago, Baumer said:

Ok, just went to the official webpage of It Follows and I see Weinstein and Dimension on it.  

Weinstein brothers left miramax/Disney after 12 years due to creativity disputes. Disney sold off miramax a few years ago. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I haven't seen DEADPOOL yet, but TDKR is the gift that keeps on giving.

Well, it does remind me of Herpes, so I guess that's not wrong :P

ive not been that disappointed by a third film for quite a while. I just pretend The Dark Knight was the last film.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DamienRoc said:

When I really think about it, I like spam more than steak.

What? Steak is good. It depends where you get it too like a grocery store like Jay C's or Kroger they have good steak. Texas Roadhouse, Outback Steakhouse, and Longhorn Steakhouse have really good steak. While a grocery store like Marsh and a restaurant like Lone Star are just eh. 

5 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Well, it does remind me of Herpes, so I guess that's not wrong :P

ive not been that disappointed by a third film for quite a while. I just pretend The Dark Knight was the last film.

Oh, I find it immensely entertaining. But then again, I loved MAGIC MIKE XXL and ROOM and FURY ROAD, so it's safe to say our tastes differ quite a bit. :)

• Like 1