WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 25): Zootopia 73.7M | London Has Fallen 21.71M | Deadpool 16.4M | WTF 7.6M

8 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

The Bay Area is a relatively isolated area, though. When a Nor'Easter pounds the East Coast that's like an eighth of the US population

Fair enough, there are still millions being affected by this storm though (I was under the impression So Cal would get the same but the impact there has been muted so far). We'll see, it may have no noticeable impact.

Edited by GiantCALBears

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Honestly I have a hard time remembering if I've seen a good chunk of people leave a movie. I rarely see people leave unless it's a bathroom/snack break, they almost always come back.

No these left. They took their popcorn and their drinks and their purses and their coats and whatever else they had. They were not returning. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Honestly I have a hard time remembering if I've seen a good chunk of people leave a movie. I rarely see people leave unless it's a bathroom/snack break, they almost always come back.

I've never actually had the experience of seeing someone leave a movie. Most people who I see attend films are pretty gracious about buying their tickets and then watching the film all the through.

3 minutes ago, Frozen said:

No these left. They took their popcorn and their drinks and their purses and their coats and whatever else they had. They were not returning. 

Good for them.

Just now, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

I've never actually had the experience of seeing someone leave a movie. Most people who I see attend films are pretty gracious about buying their tickets and then watching the film all the through.

DDD you know you are allowed to leave a film and ask for your $ back? Is it tacky? Absolutely but if you hate something enough & don't want to waste your time further why not?

4 minutes ago, SWXII said:

Good for them.

If I hadn't been there with someone else, I would have left too. It was that bad. I probably would have walked into something else.

Edited by Frozen
  • Like 1

I can't ever see myself walk out of a movie when seeing it in a theater, even a bad one. Tickets are expensive here in Sweden and I'm going to get my money's worth, damn it.

• Like 1

Just now, Frozen said:

If I has been there with someone else, I would have left too. It was that bad. I probably would have walked into something else.

Me too. But I wanted to give it a chance to redeem itself. It only got worse.

itt people don't nderstand the meaning o f life. fuck y'all it has nothing to do with me askin a girl or wanting to see it so soon it has everything ro do with what kthe fuck wthet cuk does tthe world and everything tise;f fsd Iso STOP with all your projecting and leaf me alone if you knew what this was happening you'd be screaming POOTOZIA tooso fuckfuckfuckfuckZOOOTOPIA ALONG WITH JACK EVADA

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

itt people don't nderstand the meaning o f life. fuck y'all it has nothing to do with me askin a girl or wanting to see it so soon it has everything ro do with what kthe fuck wthet cuk does tthe world and everything tise;f fsd Iso STOP with all your projecting and leaf me alone if you knew what this was happening you'd be screaming POOTOZIA tooso fuckfuckfuckfuckZOOOTOPIA ALONG WITH JACK EVADA

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frozen said:

WTF was so bad, people got up in my theatre and left halfway through. I haven't seen that in a while. Not sure how this is at 60% on RT.

It was there expectations. They go in thinking it's gonna be another goofy Fey comedy. They marketed a couple funny scenes of her and misled. A guess a lot of people don't bother to look a movie up before going. Sort of like voting! :bash:

1 minute ago, No Prisoners said:

It was there expectations. They go in thinking it's gonna be another goofy Fey comedy. They marketed a couple funny scenes of her and misled. A guess a lot of people don't bother to look a movie up before going. Sort of like voting! :bash:

And that is a huge issue I had with the film. It was marketed as a comedy and Fandango has it listed as a such. I won't spoil anything but this film is NOT a comedy. Not even a little bit.

And if you look it up anywhere, it says "comedy".

Edited by Frozen
  • Like 1