CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

Because people will do anything at all costs to justify their agenda and to fit their narrative. 

4 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

His quote is referring to how summer weekdays take away from summer weekends he is saying the opposite of what you believe 

I'm saying they're poor comps. 

• Like 2

Just now, boomboom234 said:

I've seen the way you've been posting man its not an insult we all have certain beliefs on how do movie will do

What are you talking about? Just because I didn't like the movie doesn't mean anything. I always had the movie at roughly $165M and I'm about $5M off. You're making it sound like I was one of the posters who had it not even breaking $150M. It's funny how anyone who doesn't like this movie can't comment on its box office without being ridiculed for it. Get real. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

it outopened TDKR signigfantly in every market that did 636 this can do 700 i think it will hit 400 here there 1.1

Time will tell :)...

But hear what i'm telling you. Listen to wisdom and experience. 1B is not going to happen :P

1 minute ago, Ohana said:

BvS made history, broke records and delivered great numbers, yet the haters here are trying to scratch every bit of negativity they can about it
Did u ever think that the Critics created some altered reality that doesn't exist?

They practically declared BvS is the most horrible film ever created, but in reality it isn't and much more ppl loving it than disliking it.

The hatred will spread as the haters will see it :lol:

1 minute ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Yes really . If Warner is happy then they had extremely low expectations . They threw everything but the kitchen sink in this movie and all they succeeded was to damage the prospects of a cinematic DC universe . I doubt many are foaming at the mouth for JL . 

I chuckled when they threw in the ........

oops, never mind.

All right, all numbers are in. I will be back later tonight after midnight, perhaps RTH gives us a gift and post Sunday's number. If not, we will wait for tomorrow afternoon.

This thread will probably be another 70-100 pages on the same topic. Nothing new these days.

• Like 1

This weekend has been the most unpleasant this forum has been since I've been a member.

Having said that, great opening for BvS. Sorry the critics put a damper on what should have been a fun weekend here.

• Like 9