CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

31 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Oh, damn. It looks like nearly all of the difference that Zootopia made between estimate and actual was on Sunday:

http://www.the-numbers.com/daily-box-office-chart

Were these people disaffected Batman fans? Unsatisfied Greek Wedding attendees? I dunno.

Hell, next Sunday might even be an increase on yesterday, mainly because it won't be Easter.

Easter Sunday = bunnies! 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Arise! Arise, Moderators of BOT! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises! Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!

How did it come to this?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

Jesus, let's stop with the hyperbole, 370 M domestic wouldn't be a "failure", the franchise is started, it's going to do fine.

Which franchise exactly ? Batman, superman, justice league , Wonder Woman ? Oh and 370 million will be considered a huge failure for this particular movie . There's a reason Warner gambled everything on this instead of doing the proper build up with individual characters' movies , they wanted avengers money .

i also have to laugh to those that claim that this had a smaller budget than x movie (man of steel, the hobbit e.t.c) because BvS seems to have had a huge production budget, based on what we see on screen ,  and marketing one .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Marston said:

below 400m and 1 billion worldwide is definitely disappointing. Looks like people who want Snyder sacked might get their wish. 

Under 1B will get him fired for sure.

3 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

$165M OW for a blockbuster is definately not a bomb.

And before any of you says, "Oh, but it's just a joke". Well, joke or not...i don't care.

Even AOU wasn't a bomb with it's $191M OW and $1.4B WW.

Wow.... you really took I said seriously.