CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

1 minute ago, langer said:

Yeah but a month away from opening,  TFA had 7 sellouts in my area already and added 15 showtimes (starting at 55).  CW has not even added showtimes and started at 31.  Just showing some comparisons.  I agree with your last sentence.  

I know it's not allowed CW has not cracked top 5 on mt past the first day even when the bottom value was 2 or 1%

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Presale figures are always pretty skewed, even if you assume that Fandango figure is accurate across all presales. SW did over 100m in presales and "only" 57m in previews. 

The presales for Star wars included sales up to Christmas day, so hard to quantify Preview number since no percentage was given.

Anyway, as  I had indicated yesterday in another thread, just like TF 2 and 3, BvS was going to make money. I'm surprised with hyped pre sales and trinity factor (?), BvS failed to beat TDKRs unadjusted gross.

• Like 1

Just now, jb007 said:

The presales for Star wars included sales up to Christmas day, so hard to quantify Preview number since no percentage was given.

Anyway, as  I had indicated yesterday in another thread, just like TF 2 and 3, BvS was going to make money. I'm surprised with hyped pre sales and trinity factor (?), BvS failed to beat TDKRs unadjusted gross.

Ultron also failed to do that. 

• Like 2

Just now, jb007 said:

TDKR was one of the most hyped and buzzed sequels ever. I don't think it's a shock that BVS didn't surpass it. 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, jb007 said:

My prediction was 171M OW. It will fall around there. If anybody is pissed due to BvS performance it is probably people like you. 

Wrong again, I am all positive about BvS - even with 140M OD
I loved this movie, I'm not asking anything beyond that.

1 minute ago, jb007 said:

That one was ridiculous though ultron didn't touch it either. Tdkr was the sequel to what I'd say a majority of people consider a top 20 movie all time an instant classic along the lines of the Lotr trilogy

Just now, kayumanggi said:

I was drinking coffee and I inhaled some of it after seeing this. Still laughing right now. lol at these people.

CeaQevlUIAAjlwd.jpg

Holy shit lmao, I am dying. 

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

20 minutes till allegiant. Hoping to wash the taste of BvS out of my mouth

You will like it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheMovieman said:

Should be noted that Nolan North also voiced Superman in a couple LEGO Justice League DTV movies and Green Lantern in Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths animated movie.

Also Alan Ritchson was Aquaman on Smallville. 

• Like 2