CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

5 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

This will be CJohn by Sunday Night when the Weekend Estimates come out: the guy in the yellow jacket is iJack..

m3jCdl.gif

And you're the guy in the white shirt. Better watch out. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Not even time can kill Tele.

Baumer will be fine.

CJohn though...

pbZx6PO.jpg 

My vital organs are already failing. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Chaz said:

Anybody who says that the shooting had no effect on The Dark Knight Rises opening weekend...$30 million in straight midnight numbers and then only opening to $160m?

It affected it but that $30m was for a summer movie with school out so proportionally the Thur previews would be a higher % of the B.O.

TDK  did $18.5m midnight in 3040 locations for a 158.4m w/e while Avengers did  $18.7m in 2500 locations for $207.4m w/e

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l98WO6oUuT0o_HRXZWZ5oOKEiAIluseRbYyBevWJY-E/edit?pli=1#gid=0

We live in a world where 170M is a disappointing OW, amazing. Y'all have only yourselves to blame, talking each other into upping your already crazy predictions. Same exact shit is gonna happen with Civil War in a month

• Like 14

Just now, Chewy said:

We live in a world where 170M is a disappointing OW, amazing. Y'all have only yourselves to blame, talking each other into upping your already crazy predictions. Same exact shit is gonna happen with Civil War in a month

It needed a really high OW because legs are likely not gonna be good. 

• Like 1

I will not get banned for posting what I think, will I? And I think it's kind of low of the mods to keep going against me and validating the other users attacking me here. I want this to fail, and I was reacting to other posts about where I think this is heading. It's not like I'm the only one, and if you are going to ban people for wanting a bad movie to not succeed, then I'd love to know the criteria you people are using. 

I'm not repeating myself, but I'll not get bullied for saying where I think this is heading. Enough of the witch hunt. 

10 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I saw the movie for a second time this afternoon. I still loved it and picked up more of the stuff that I kind of missed the first time. My brother saw it and liked it a lot as well and his wife also liked it. I have a few friends that saw this afternoon. One absolutely loved it I liked it a lot and the other one didn't like it that much. So obviously there is a lot of Division on the film. I just don't understand that hate it is getting.

There's only one other series that critics hated, had mixed fan response and the GA enjoyed.

Transformers sequels.

DC fans have a tough road ahead.

Just now, Ozymandias said:

It needed a really high OW because legs are likely not gonna be good. 

170M is really high! It'll probably get to 400M. That's yuge. It doesn't need to be the biggest film ever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

170M is really high! It'll probably get to 400M. That's yuge. It doesn't need to be the biggest film ever.

BUT THE RT RATING THO!?

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Whatchu talking about.

Civil War is gonna open to 210 m.

:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

I will not get banned for posting what I think, will I? And I think it's kind of low of the mods to keep going against me and validating the other users attacking me here. I want this to fail, and I was reacting to other posts about where I think this is heading. It's not like I'm the only one, and if you are going to ban people for wanting a bad movie to not succeed, then I'd love to know the criteria you people are using. 

I'm not repeating myself, but I'll not get bullied for saying where I think this is heading. Enough of the witch hunt. 

You want this movie to fail? Really? We'd never figure it out if you hadn't said anything!... :rolleyes:

Edited by VGPOP
  • Like 2