abra

Wednesday: BvS $8.1M

I love working with Chris [Hemsworth]. This will be my last time out of the gate."

http://www.gamesradar.com/tom-hiddleston-says-thor-ragnarok-might-be-his-last-loki-outing/?utm_content=buffer90a11&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_tffb

Fuck this world. Fuck Marvel. Fuck DC. Fuck that stupid Cloverfield trailer. Fuck you in particular reading this. No more Loki = :sadben: :sadben::sadben:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Agafin said:

So Gitesh was more accurate than Rth today.

Also, Passion still holds the March Wednesday record? That's crazy!

While we don't know for sure, our God is a benevolent God. Look:

11 hours ago, abra said:

Superman-Batman_Vol_1_85.jpg

BvS made $8.1M on yesterday, down 33% from Tuesday, making it the second-best Wednesday in March history behind the $8.4M made by The Passion of the Christ on March 3, 2004. Its stateside cume sits at $201.3M.

http://deadline.com/2016/03/batman-v-superman-200-million-box-office-1201729199/

The cover does say two things that I'd like to bring your attention to: 

'THE SECRET'

'PART ONE'

Hence, $8.1m. :qotd:

15 minutes ago, Agafin said:

So Gitesh was more accurate than Rth today.

Also, Passion still holds the March Wednesday record? That's crazy!

Gitesh never gives numbers early. Only Rth does that so his estimates might be different sometimes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Portugal disgusts me.

What insolence! You should be glad that Brazil exists because of us. You never know, that whole area could've been an extension of one of those drug infected dictatorships that exist in South America right now (but then again, Brazil isn't too far off from that anyway :ph34r:).

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

If someone says they're hearing "things" about a movie 5 months away, I'm going to decline to believe it till I actually see it for myself. Fararci is a hit and miss. Didn't he say TFA was going to suck?

He's just taking advantage of the negativity surrounding this movie. I hate cunts like him.

13 minutes ago, CJohn said:

http://www.gamesradar.com/tom-hiddleston-says-thor-ragnarok-might-be-his-last-loki-outing/?utm_content=buffer90a11&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_tffb

Fuck this world. Fuck Marvel. Fuck DC. Fuck that stupid Cloverfield trailer. Fuck you in particular reading this. No more Loki = :sadben: :sadben::sadben:

You couldn't stop yourself, you had to go there again :sadben:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

You couldn't stop yourself, you had to go there again :sadben:

At least I didn't murdered my whole family and killed myself after that :sadben: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

What insolence! You should be glad that Brazil exists because of us. You never know, that whole area could've been an extension of one of those drug infected dictatorships that exist in South America right now (but then again, Brazil isn't too far off from that anyway :ph34r:).

Portugal's 12% unemployment rate says hi.

No disrespect to Rth, but I miss the days where we had to wait till Saturday night for Friday estimates. Now we get preview numbers well in advance then constant updates so when the first Friday numbers finally come in, it's less of a surprise.

I used to have to wait till Tuesday to see the weekend box office report, that was great.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

You murdered all of us after those comments. 'Fuck you all?' WE, THE BOT MEMBERS, ARE ALL YOUR FAMILY, MAN! You hurt every single one of us :sadben:

Dude, I am in these forums since, like 2008. At that time we were still at Box Office Mojo. The memories :sadben:

6 hours ago, TimmyRiggins said:

How is Cinemascore reliable in any way when its sample size is 400 to 500 in 2 to 3 cities?! Just tell me, I'd be interested to hear. 

That's actually more opinions than the RT score.   Gallup typically uses around 1000 people for its polls.   I do think it's not totally accurate to only  poll people who rush out to see a movie due to the positive bias.

3 hours ago, Baumer said:

It's a super hero film.  It'll get a FAMILY BUMP.

guess-baby-bump.jpg

1 hour ago, Heat Vision said:

2nd best Wednesday in March.

460399e30d65aaec9c2d2b0c989c96fe.480x320

1 hour ago, iJackSparrow said:

It's not DC vs Marvel. I'm excited for Suicide Squad and I believe a lot of people that you claim are "Marvel fanboys" are excited for that too. 

I'm just as much worried with this situation as you are, dude. I'm a fan of the genre, and I'd be as much worried and saying the exact same things if it was Marvel in this situation instead. Don't assume enemies that don't exist.

I get it.   There isn't just one group to put all "haters" into.   I love Spider-Man but rooted openly for ASM2 to fail because Sony was repeatedly dropping the ball on the character.   I wasn't happy that the rest of the world was throwing money at Spider-Man movies beginning with SM3.   That wasn't a good thing at all.

Being a Superman fan I feel the same way about the way WB is treating him.   I certainly don't want them making huge money on this "Stupidman" version who is brooding and emo.   How does that benefit a Supes fan?