abra

Wednesday: BvS $8.1M

22 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Well, pretty much, in case you haven't noticed that there's quite a number of parents who decided it was such a brilliant idea to carry their younglings to see Deadpool. Note that I didn't say families and kids were the main factor (which may or may not be true), but that they were a focus of help.

While there were a lot more kids than I expected seeing Deadpool, Deadpool was/has been successful because people have gone to watch it several times and it's WOM has been very good. People are still talking about going to see it because they heard it was good. And this doesn't just go for Deadpool. This goes for any film with great legs. You need to have repeat customers and good WOM. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nova said:

While there were a lot more kids than I expected seeing Deadpool, Deadpool was/has been successful because people have gone to watch it several times and it's WOM has been very good. People are still talking about going to see it because they heard it was good. And this doesn't just go for Deadpool. This goes for any film with great legs. You need to have repeat customers and good WOM. 

33 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Well, pretty much, in case you haven't noticed that there's quite a number of parents who decided it was such a brilliant idea to carry their younglings to see Deadpool. Note that I didn't say families and kids were the main factor (which may or may not be true), but that they were a focus of help.

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Cloverfield. 4DX new screen 30 minutes from my home by car. April 7. I am ready.

Oh my friend, as a fellow Tuga w/much better tastes than yours (:P), I can tell you that I've seen the movie already, and it is fucking AMAZING. You'll be left intrigued by the ending, but wanting more at the same time. That trailer that you went Chris Benoit for didn't spoil everything, don't be worried. :)

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ddddeeee said:

Hefty 33% plunge WED for to about $8M. Breaks $200M in 6.5 days. Shd go into 2nd wknd w/ roughly $209M.

If the hefty 33% plunge Gitesh is saying is bigger than what Rth said then... wow. Tuesday was $12.18m, something like that would make Wednesday look like around $8.1m.

The 33% drop would place BvS below the $7.7m prediction I have for Thursday. A softer drop than F7 of 10% for Thursday would place BvS around $7.3m.

It doesn't look bright. :sadben:

Edited by iJackSparrow
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Oh my friend, as a fellow Tuga w/much better tastes than yours (:P), I can tell you that I've seen the movie already, and it is fucking AMAZING. You'll be left intrigued by the ending, but wanting more at the same time. That trailer that you went Chris Benoit for didn't spoil everything, don't be worried. :)

:rofl: 

:sadben: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

Family film or not Fri & Sat bumps will be muted a bit because according to Deadline 40% of schools were out this week

2 weeks ago, Deadline said 30% of the schools were out. Last week it said 40% were. And now this week, another 40%??  

I wonder when the other 730% will go on break? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jim Shorts said:

2 weeks ago, Deadline said 30% of the schools were out. Last week it said 40% were. And now this week, another 40%??  

I wonder when the other 730% will go on break? 

People sure do like to talk out of their asses. Some huge school districts haven't even had their break yet!

25 minutes ago, Elessar said:

It'll increase on Thursday. :sweat:

It will cause I'm going again. I can't believe this movie is flopping. Suck for WB now they are gonna wipe all the DC universe and sell the rights to Fox.

Edited by Dragon