WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

3 minutes ago, John Marston said:

No doubt reviews killed enthusiasm.  Bunch of my friends no longer have any interest in watching this 

WB is certainly not happy. Changes will be made

Yep I dont see Snyder going anywhere, but I imagine a lot of WB execs are gonna be meddling around with JL. 

Just now, Flyingcow29 said:

I am genuinely surprised if 15m is close to the actual number. Wouldn't that make it so 50m isn't even guaranteed?

What is the weekend looking like if 15m was Fridays number?

48ish I'd guess, assuming the 15M number. Could go lower, could eek out 50

The Final Four and Wrestle Mania will play a significant role in how this movie does on Saturday and Sunday. Don't be surprised if this movies makes $15M on Friday and then misses out on $50M for the weekend. 

20 minutes ago, TommyA10 said:

I still cannot believe they decided to go with this take. WTF were they thinking lol? 

:rofl:

The same thing when they filmed this

wC8mRoY.gif

And this

13612312423_1dd3d15c29_o.gif

And this

tumblr_m6o5kwqeuS1rp9igzo1_1280.gif

Yet all these scenes are still better than the title fight in Batman vs Superman.

#HailNolan

I don't know why everyone keeps mentioning changes. WB is schedule to

film JL in about 3 weeks. Getting rid of Snyder would be delaying $$$.

48ish I'd guess, assuming the 15M number. Could go lower, could eek out 50

Ouch...

Saw the movie last night and I would give it 6/10 because I loved like 30% of it and that barely outweighs all the issues for me.

But if I am being honest I felt like I was watching two movies mashed together in a somewhat nonsensical way. They should have done solo batman and another man of steel before BvS Imo and had cameos for other JL members peppered in both.

This movie legit makes me mad solo batman movie didn't come first, I think it could have been a perfect batman film.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

MBFGW2 is actually gonna have a nice little run. Much better than I expected, the counter-programming strategy worked like a charm.

I'm really curious to see how much The Boss will affect it next week. 

First thing WB should do, is being worried about Snyder's health. Dude lost at least 20 pounds, judging by his latest pictures.

Dude got 3 years working on BVS and he also probably had 2 years working on MOS. I don't think he'll be able to get a third time. If WB doesn't boot him ( I don't think they should do it, Snyder isn't a bad director per se ), at least bring a co-director just like Captain America Winter Soldier and Civil War. These 2 movies are huge. I don't think a director alone would be able to helm them.

Bring someone to help Snyder. Bring a decent writer. 

I really like Snyder's movies. Yes, I even liked Sucker Punch for what it was trying to be, though it failed. lol.  However, WB needs to see the word of mouth, read the reviews and see what worked and what it didn't work in BVS.

Then again, careful what you wish for. Maybe Snyder gets fired and they get a bad director to helm JL. Then everyone will be asking for Snyder's return. :)

1 minute ago, #ED said:

I don't know why everyone keeps mentioning changes. WB is schedule to

film JL in about 3 weeks. Getting rid of Snyder would be delaying $$$.

If I remember correctly, The Mortal Instruments 2 was to begin filming a few weeks after the first one opened until the first movie flopped and production on it was immediately stalled (and never resumed). So I guess nothing is impossible.

• Like 1