jb007

Monday BvS 3.1 Rth

11 minutes ago, Emirazza said:

Where does Rth work? How is he getting all these numbers so easily? 

He's one of the protectors of the Realm of Asgard. And that's all you really need to know about the God of Box Office Numbers. 

Heimdall-OHOTMUME.jpg

He has to be joking about "strong competition," I assume. There is virtually NO competition! It's rare to see such total crap open against anything, but this has been hilariously weak scheduling. I guess the other studios also thought BVS would be more for a force. Instead of a limp noodle after OW.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

He has to be joking about "strong competition," I assume. There is virtually NO competition! It's rare to see such total crap open against anything, but this has been hilariously weak scheduling. I guess the other studios also thought BVS would be more for a force. Instead of a limp noodle after OW.

Are you considering the Oscar worthy zootopialand?

50 minutes ago, Jordanstine said:

Hmm? Not sure what you mean.

My comment was a response to the trailer showing way too much, including the scene where Wonder Woman saves Batman from being vaporized by Doomsday, that was pretty much all in the trailer. 

Unless you think we'll get some extended scene where Wonder Woman gives Batman a Beyoncé booty call after she saves him, I don't know what more the director's cut could've added. 

I'd pay to watch that director's cut. 

9 minutes ago, SWXII said:

Are you considering the Oscar worthy zootopialand?

HAHAHA, you're a laugh a minute dude. How in the hell is a PG rated animated family film ANY competition for Batman v. Superman?!?! You do realize that just because there are multiple products in a marketplace doesn't mean they're eating into each other's business, right? An upscale, luxury restaurant in the city isn't competing with McDonalds down the road. Totally different clientele and they don't affect each other's businesses WHATSOEVER. Same concept here.