kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: 23.48 M THE BOSS | 23.44 M BVS: DOJ | 14.35 M ZOOTOPIA | 5.10 M HARDCORE HENRY

8 minutes ago, Emirazza said:

Whose estimates? Btw, 12.2 for Zoo? Its impossible.

These are from BoxOffice.com.  I agree that the Zoo multiplier is way off.  It could do 4 - 4.25 this w/e now that school is back in.

All around, these are kind of ugly drops off a non Holiday w/e with no big weather catastrophe,  huge sport event and no big opener taking screens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

After this weekend, the emoji isn't enough. The only thing that suffices: 

LOL still the best thing that's come out of this whole circus. I give it a year until Sadfleck, Cavill, Adams, Eisenberg, etc., all "apologize" for the movie.

28 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

I looked at the last 3 pages spanning over an hour. No marvel talk.

Jlaw 

Eot

Sw7

Bvs number sliding and the realization it's not going to do 2x ow that was obvious for a week

Einstein, but no marvel talk.

What's up with threats

Lay off the dopium

siegehitler-1264105864.jpg

What u dont see is all the posts we have hidden. Trust me, it was going off a cliff again.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Baumer said:

What u dont see is all the posts we have hidden. Trust me, it was going off a cliff again.

This whole forum recently, in a nutshell:

tumblr_inline_mg8pk2ltuJ1rnl9ur.gif

Anyway, I'm off to see Eye in the Sky (someone open a Review thread in that section please! @CJohn) and The Boss. Happy hunting, mods!

• Like 2

Deadline has yet to update. Probably because they look ridiculous trying to walk back their 5 paragraph post-mortem essay on The Boss which may now end up coming in over BvS.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, kells said:

Deadline has yet to update. Probably because they look ridiculous trying to walk back their 5 paragraph post-mortem essay on The Boss which may now end up coming in over BvS.

Even in that post mortem they had them both making around the same.  :lol:   My favorite part was how BvS was coming in slightly under projections.  Deadline had it projected for a $27-30m third w/e and then for $23-26m after the first numbers came in!  Since when is being 25-32%+ off  then up to 20% off slightly.  I think they already re-wrote that part.

Wow. WOW. That Friday estimate for BvS is the worst day-to-day underperformance in its whole run, beating out last Friday by a wide margin. I'm revising my forecast way the Hell down, to $20.3 million for this weekend and $312 million for the final domestic gross.

Edited by johnboy3434

4 hours ago, Ohana said:

Anything below 1.2B WW for CA:CW will be a flop
BvS haters should get ready to handle CW by their own standards

Of course it will . As a marvel fan I will have no problem declaring CW a dissapointment if it does below 1.2 billion .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SWXII said:

The only mistake WB made was announcing there is a superior extended version. Clearly that has hurt the film's legs as many prefer to wait for that.

So you finally admit to Godzilla type legs? The first step is acceptance.