efialtes76

Monday Numbers:

If Zootopia follows The Croods trend, we might get this.

Assuming a $850k Thursday. Going by Croods 7th weekend.

Friday: $2.88 million (up 239%)

Saturday: $5.93 million (up 106%)

Sunday: $3.64 (down 38.7%)

Total: $12.45 million

The $10 million total is much more likely, though. It's harder to get boosts like that when the weekday audience is already so big.

1 minute ago, hasanahmad said:

Being a family movie, Zootopia will be sent to die by Disney by release its newer jungle book, the other family movie 

It is already happening. Zoo had a great run. This looks like it will be repeated a few times this year.

The mouse is on a roll. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hasanahmad said:

Being a family movie, Zootopia will be sent to die by Disney by release its newer jungle book, the other family movie 

I think Disney wants to do everything it can to bolster both movies. Zootopia's legs are amazing!

• Like 1

Holy crap, I just watched the new Point Break movie.

That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! There were 14 minutes of credits! Fourteen minutes!! (The movie itself wasn't so great. It had a few beautiful scenes and some absolutely fantastic stunts, and for those 30-40 minutes, the movie was a blast. But the rest of it was not. Nowhere near as good overall as the original Point Break. Completely lacking the character, the quality story, and the charisma of it.

But truly, those credits were award-worthy.

• Like 2

Rereleasing movies really isn't much of a thing anymore, the Avatar extended rerelease only made $11m DOM.

The BvS extended being R rated will also cut into profits.

Edited by Mojoguy