CJohn

Weekend Thread | The Jungle Book - Early Weekend Estimates 101m - 103m (DHD - Page 59) (Fri 32m, Sat 41.5m-42m) | RTH Saturday Early Est = 40-44M (Page 46) | Barbershop TNC - Est 20.4m (DHD) | Boss -59% | Hardcore Henry epic -71%

35 minutes ago, CJohn said:

They were discussing a 2nd account... called JohnC-Nah that was me (fun fact: tree was the only person smart enough to PM me and got an honest answer and even got into the game as well, we didn't planned that curve ball either :lol:) ... and tbh, if anyone wanted to know the truth all it had to do was go to my profile page. When a member is banned it says there.

You know we don't discuss that in public if it was real. 

110e3e20-f0d7-43e1-8e6c-20c9cf0b22ec.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Oh come on, we all know even the most attractive person on this site can't compare to RDJ (who looks incredibles for someone in his fifth decade alive), much less hot young things like Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan.

tumblr_nm5r2xCj5a1ur8hggo2_400.gif

• Like 1

Just now, picores said:

I think 80m OW is low from 25m Friday. It will hold great over the weekend for something closer to 90m. imo

The thing is that the actual Friday business will be 21M, 80M sounds about right currently, if Friday numbers increase, it will go higher.

• Like 2

Just now, picores said:

I think 80m OW is low from 25m Friday. It will hold great over the weekend for something closer to 90m. imo

90M would take an outta-this-world Saturday bump. Not impossible I guess but I wouldn't bank on it

If it follows Oz:

25M Friday

34.3M Saturday

22.8M Sunday

82.1M Weekend

If it follows Maleficent:

25M Friday

26.5M Saturday

20M Sunday

71.5M Weekend

If it follows Alice:

25M Friday

27.1M Saturday

19.1M Sunday

71.2M Weekend

Given the WOM I highly doubt it's going to have an increase on par with Cinderella/Maleficent/Alice. 80M should be the floor.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

Just now, The Futurist said:

Short everything before Alice 2 comes out.

This isn't Lionsgate. Most other movie studio stocks have little to do with how the movies perform due to them all being huge conglomerates. Lionsgate and Dreamworks both suffered due to that, their stock price is literally tied to how the movies do alone.

• Like 1