WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 13): Jungle Book 42.4M | Keanu and Huntsman 9.4M | Mother's Day 8.3M | Barbershop 6.1M | Ratchet 4.8M | CIVIL WAR OS OW 200.2M!!!! (Page 14)

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Does it ever get tiring trashing people you don't really know all the time?

The internet where bravery is measured by forum commentary

Edited by DAR
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Didn't it opened on Friday? So that is a 3 day OW. 

Yes but Monday is a holiday :) it's a awkward comparison as BvS was released with an entire two weeks of holiday following it.

This year has been the funniest shit ever. We have had the same movie dominate the discussion for 3 weeks and then we switch to another movie dominating the discussion for another 3 weeks. The Jungle Book is about to pass that torch to Civil War which should dominate until Apocalypse. There, we end this weird phenomenon that has been happening since mid February. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Treetrunk Special said:

Yes but Monday is a holiday :) it's a awkward comparison as BvS was released with an entire two weeks of holiday following it.

That is not really fair. I mean, in that way The Huntsman here had a 5 day OW because Monday was a holiday as well. Even in America we always consider the OW the Friday-Sunday period even if Monday is a holiday. 

The OW of Civil War is Friday-Sunday. Whoever with Sunday night inflated I think CW's OW will be bigger than BvS. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

This year has been the funniest shit ever. We have had the same movie dominate the discussion for 3 weeks and then we switch to another movie dominating the discussion for another 3 weeks. The Jungle Book is about to pass that torch to Civil War which should dominate until Apocalypse. There, we end this weird phenomenon that has been happening since mid February. 

Been the most entertaining start to a year in a long time, plenty of highs & memorable lows as well.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

That is not really fair. I mean, in that way The Huntsman here had a 5 day OW because Monday was a holiday as well. Even in America we always consider the OW the Friday-Sunday period even if Monday is a holiday. 

The OW of Civil War is Friday-Sunday. Whoever with Sunday night inflated I think CW's OW will be bigger than BvS. 

I know OW is Friday-sunday. That's not what I said?

1 hour ago, La Binoche said:

Rest in piss Jennifer Aniston's film "career" 

Nice #s for The Meddler...talented actresses like Sarandon and Rose Byrne winning :)

WTF is wrong with you?  I think you just hate celebrities.  I'm sure there are other websites where you can express such hate and vitriol.  You seem to have a problem with most actors and singers and so on.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Jungle Book over Deadpool DOM?:o

Do you think that's possible?  I personally don't see how it will get there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mredman said:

Funny isnt it you fail to say those movies outgrossed ALL Marvel Disney movies and X-Men movies except IM3 and Avengers of course.

If you bothered reading my fuckin post, I said for this year, 2016. 

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, The Futurist said:

Charlize Theron in Snowhite 2 says hello.

Was she also paid millions to film for what amounts to a long weekend?