CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

10 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

I thought about you. Rockets were a mess all season. Such a great organization turned into a sideshow full of drama.

Your franchise is set for a decade with Steph, Klay and Draymond. Potentially Durant next year as well.

34 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Wow, you brought back some great memories. 94 team was truly a team with Dream as the superstar. Comparing to the utter crap we Rockets fan watched this year, my god this years team was beyond awful. Nobody gave a fuck, thankfully we got bitchslapped by the Warriors. This team deserved that humiliation.

Cg1yiqfVEAEGN5v.jpg

Our season in a nutshell.:sadben:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

Funny. RDJ didn't make 20m in his first 20 years of acting.  Was only paid 500k for IM and was considered a potential risk with his history of drug problems. He's a fucking juggernaut now. 

Good for him. I've always liked him. From since back to school to Chaplin to zodiac. I hope he banks his money and goes back to making lower budget provocative films

Favorite RDJ role will always be Sgt. Lincoln Osiris.

giphy.gif

• Like 8

4 hours ago, cannastop said:

And so what? What would it take for the Oscars to be relevant anyways? Give Best Picture to a Marvel movie every year?

Cant' be done since it was a bad idea to start trying to rank movies by some nebulous "quality" in the first place.   There is always a big disagreement about the winners they come up with and always will be.   I guess they needed an excuse to get together every year and get drunk?

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

I have always hated the word "cougar" as used that way. Now nevermind me, go back to enjoying your night.

Same.   Seems demeaning.

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

I have always hated the word "cougar" as used that way. Now nevermind me, go back to enjoying your night.

The women that are cougars that I know find it to be a compliment. It's better than old bag, old maid,  madam, etc

Same thing with milf.  15 years ago my girlfriend who was a high school teacher asked what milf was. It was written on the side of her car as it was wintertime and covered in salt and sand. 

She was both appalled and felt complimented at the same time. 

Zoo actual should go up to 3m. Why they think it'll drop 50% on Sunday is beyond me

Edited by No Prisoners

11 hours ago, Ohana said:

I never said anything like that on any post, don't invent things I never said

I'm sorry it bothers you that someone here is defending a movie he loved, I'm not trashing anything on the way

So pls don't tell me what I can or can't write here, I'm just  expressing my opinion.

I know you didn't, but it sounded like this what about to escalate into another Goddamn flame war and I was just trying to keep you people calm. No problem in you liking a movie more than the other, but the point remains.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Aaaand below 180M it goes. Still a great number, but that 180 mark seems a bit more flattering... Wonder if Disney will fudge.

CW  is one the most overhyped and overrated movies in history.  Everyone were expecting SW7 numbers & a DK-type reception.

Edited by Belakor