CaptainJackSparrow

The Little Mermaid | Disney | May 26, 2023 | Queen Halle will rule the summer!

I blame all these extreme right wing media outlets that have turned the term woke into a negative connotation and they don't even understand the proper definition of "woke".

Asking for diverse representation in films is not being WOKE. Everyone deserves to see themselves in film roles and not just in stereotype roles.

25 minutes ago, CaptNathanBrittles said:

Yes, I'm sure it's racism and not that people are repulsed and/or tired of these creatively bankrupt cash grab remakes of beloved movies by Disney.

If people were actually tired they could stop watching them and letting them make so much money. Just food for thought.

Looks fine, anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Racists will wear out. Let them hang themselves!

I doubt it because this crap's been going on for years now. You would think these people would be more concerned about getting their own damn houses in order (because they're clearly not by acting this way) but alas.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

FcQTi12XgAATtuE?format=jpg&name=large

This is really gross, I'm sorry. The mass amount of dislikes BTW because of YT's new algorithm will probably stop it from trending.

what the hell. How are you able to see dislikes.... 

1 minute ago, Cappoedameron said:

It shouldn't even be anywhere even near 50/50. Maybe 95/5 is where it should be, but racism.

Look I know you're upset over this, but you're not changing anything by complaining about it and it's not going to hurt the movie financially in any way. I think you just have to ignore it at this point.

10 minutes ago, CaptNathanBrittles said:

Cinema is not about seeing yourself on screen it's about entering other people's lives for two or so hours.

So wait, you implying a movie with a black Ariel can’t be engaging?