WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

16 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I don't know how or why anyone would want to engage in sexual activities during a movie.

Sometimes when you're watching a movie and a girl suddenly gets frisky and tells you to bring her to  climax with the clinical efficiency of the assassination of Bin Laden....you gotta do it. 

@Spaghetti4Real

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, 75live said:

Man I have seen movies 20+ times before in a theater.  Not often but I have done it.  The  most lately was TFA at  7 times, but I have a lot between that and the 20+ 

I've never seen a movie more than 4 times in theaters, and that was once and it was The Force Awakens, the most anticipated movie of my life. I probably would have went more when I was younger though and if I lived closer to a theater.

• Like 3

Just now, Kalo said:

I've never seen a movie more than 4 times in theaters, and that was once and it was The Force Awakens, the most anticipated movie of my life. I probably would have went more when I was younger though and if I lived closer to a theater.

I do have to admit that I always lived, at worst, semi close to a theater or drive in.  Still do.

1 minute ago, 75live said:

I do have to admit that I always lived, at worst, semi close to a theater or drive in.  Still do.

Yeah, I would go so much more if I did, the last few years though I seem to lose interest in watching the same movie over and over again, I think cause my taste in films has expanded enormously in the last few years and there is like a thousand movies I want to see.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Ok, well, here goes:

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade:  13X

TFA/JW: 8X

Titanic:  7X

Terminator 2:  5X

Friday the 13th remake: 5X

Texas Chainsaw 3: 4X

Matrix Reloaded 4X

Crystal Skull:  4X

Blair Witch:  3X

And too many others to count.

Let me try

Star Wars: The Force Awakens 5X

Mad Max: Fury Road 4X

The Avengers 4X

Captain America: Civil War 3X

Inside Out 3X

Guardians of the Galaxy 3X

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3X

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3X

Frozen 3X

Man of Steel 3X

The Dark Knight Rises 3X

Captain America: The First Avenger 3X

Finding Nemo 3X

The Jungle Book 2X

Zootopia 2X

Deadpool 2X

Creed 2X

The Gift 2X

Ant-Man 2X

Jurassic World 2X

Avengers: Age of Ultron 2X

Furious 7 2X

Birdman 2X

The Interview 2X

Interstellar 2X

Boyhood 2X

How to Train Your Dragon 2 2X

Edge of Tomorrow 2X

22 Jump Street 2X

Godzilla 2X

The LEGO Movie 2X

Saving Mr. Banks 2X

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire 2X

Pacific Rim 2X

Monsters University 2X

Les Miserables 2X

Wreck-It Ralph 2X

Skyfall 2X

The Hunger Games 2X

The Muppets 2X

Tangled 2X

Toy Story 3 2X

How to Train Your Dragon 2X

The Princess and the Frog 2X

Toy Story 2 2X

Up 2X

WALL-E 2X

I think that's everything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I feel like @cannastop would appreciate Guardians of the Galaxy

I know there are people out there who don't like GotG, but I simply can't fathom it. A couple weeks ago, we were thinking of staying home and watching a movie with the kids and Mrs Wrath's first suggestion was GotG. To be fair, she knows that the kids and I both loved it, but she (not usually a fan of action movies) commented that she actually thought it was fun to watch. I suspect she just thinks Chris Pratt is cute, but I'm fine with any excuse to watch that movie.

• Like 1