CJohn

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It | June 4 2021

New director?

Fresh look?

Fuck this

• Like 2

Wan is still producing. As long as it's good I'm all for it. I never watched any spin-offs though, just the main series

I was kinda meh on the sequel so I'm ok with a new director as long as Wan is still involved.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BourneFan #1 said:

I was kinda meh on the sequel so I'm ok with a new director as long as Wan is still involved.

I liked the sequel, but yeah, new director isn't always a bad thing. He's still involved and that's more important to me

6 hours ago, cheesypoofs said:

I liked the sequel, but yeah, new director isn't always a bad thing. He's still involved and that's more important to me

Wan will end up being Executive Producer which is merely a title to sell the movie with his name on it and probably his stamp of approval in the end..

• Like 1

I'll wait and see how Annabelle 3 does, since its basically being played up as a Conjuring 2.5

So basically the next Annabelle movie is their "Civil War" before the Warrens are fighting an "Infinity War" in this?

Is "Conjuring: Endgame" already scheduled for September 2021?

Just kidding, looking forward to both movies. I just hope the new director will deliver. "La Llorona" seems to be very mediocre. Not the best condition for a tentpole like this. Maybe James should have asked Leigh Whannell or his pal David F. Sandberg.

Or maybe they don't even care anymore and are just looking for someone who can arrange some jump scares. If something boring like "The Nun" can do nearly 400M WW the standard seems to be very low. :sparta:

If this is out in September of next year, then this thread should be moved to the main forum.