FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

We are not worthy of such high art.

this video has a bunch of weird cuts in it. calling it high art i can't tell if you're making fun of dumb dick riding star wars fanboys or not?

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

this video has a bunch of weird cuts in it. calling it high art i can't tell if you're making fun of dumb dick riding star wars fanboys or not?

Blame Disney for being protective :lol: I do think that the final scene is perfectly executed; the buildup is excellent. 

Anyways... I can say without a doubt that Thursday night sitting in the packed theatre waiting for an hour that I'd never been more excited to see a movie in.my life. Finding Nemo is everything to me. It is the pinnacle of a brand that defined my younger years on this Earth. The Pixar logo came up and the Thomas Newman score played as the ocean came into view and for a second In was five years old again

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

TFA has officially eclipsed ANH for me and is actually starting to nip at the heels of ESB. :ph34r: The damn film just gets better and better on repeats and it already feels impossibly iconic for such a new movie. 

It's getting to that point for me as well

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I see movie before noon most of the time. Its way cheaper

Has anyone here heard of a 4pm-6pm discount?

The only time I can even find a movie scheduled before noon is when it's an event movie, really. But that's just my neck of the woods.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Wait, those are things?

Where I come from, yes. And when you think about it, it's the time when people are least likely to be at the movies. Aren't most people going home from work from 4pm-6pm?

8 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

TFA has officially eclipsed ANH for me and is actually starting to nip at the heels of ESB. :ph34r: The damn film just gets better and better on repeats and it already feels impossibly iconic for such a new movie. 

It made me appreciate Return Of The Jedi more and even the visuals and world building of the prequels. :ph34r:

Just now, TalismanRing said:

It made me appreciate Return Of The Jedi more and even the visuals and world building of the prequels. :ph34r:

The lightsaber battle in Return of the Jedi is cool as shit. That combined with the Jabba scenes made it my favorite Star Wars for a long time.

Not the Star Wars thread.

But I'm glad there are others who see TFA as the second best SW flm.  It's just too awesome.

• Like 3