FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

Re: The Rock: it's really kinda ironic that his physique makes him perfect for the action genre when in reality, he's much more at home in comedies. He and Hart have amazing chemistry in Central Intelligence, to the point that I'd be surprised if they didn't make another movie together sometime down the line.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Re: The Rock: it's really kinda ironic that his physique makes him perfect for the action genre when in reality, he's much more at home in comedies. He and Hart have amazing chemistry in Central Intelligence, to the point that I'd be surprised if they didn't make another movie together sometime down the line.

Try next summer

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Speaking of The Rock, 538 had a GREAT overview of his movie career so far:

The Three Types Of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Movies

Highly worth reading for anyone who is a fan of his, I think.

I stopped reading 538's stuff like this after they dedicated an entire section of their Sandra Bullock article to bashing Crash.

3 hours ago, Baumer said:

Are u serious? Of course I'm going to pay as is Tele. I've donated almost $500 to the site this year. U don't have to question this.

Thumbs up!

Didn't NoPrisoner also had a smaller bet with a couple of people?

I couldn't find the thread anymore.