baumer

Wednesday'number from RTH for Dory 18M

45 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

So on monday or tuesday it will pass 300m? Not bad. 
And on saturday BvS won't be in the top 5 domestic.

Oh no you don't. Don't go opening up that cut again, they just finished stitching it up.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Ok, but I don't remember you excited for IO supposedly a top 3 movie of the year.

By and large, I think they're good movies. They just don't excite me. I did think IO broke the mold a bit.

tbf, there are several of theirs that I skipped over the last few years. I think that'd become the norm for me, except I have a son now. He likes them and so I like watching them with him. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Free State of Tele said:

By and large, I think they're good movies. They just don't excite me. I did think IO broke the mold a bit.

tbf, there are several of theirs that I skipped over the last few years. I think that'd become the norm for me, except I have a son now. He likes them and so I like watching them with him. 

Tele.....I just noticed how handsomer you look now..... :ph34r: 

• Like 1

A very good comparison with Dory is Dead Man Chest. It Made $135,6 OW and had a $18,2 monday. It finish with $423,3. Dory is holding better so $450 is almost a sure thing (not a lock, but veryyyy likely). $500 is in play

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Free State of Tele said:

Thanks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I'm not saying I want a third, but if they did another I think it would make the most sense to make it revolve around the Tank Gang and possibly not have Nemo/Marlin/Dory in it at all

Did you stay for the end credits lol.

18 minutes ago, seduh said:

A very good comparison with Dory is Dead Man Chest. It Made $135,6 OW and had a $18,2 monday. It finish with $423,3. Dory is holding better so $450 is almost a sure thing (not a lock, but veryyyy likely). $500 is in play

DMC as down to #14.1m by Wed and $12.35m by Thur and did $62m it's second w/e for a $258m   Dory could be $30m+ ahead of that by Sunday