WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 92): Pets 103.2M (biggest OW ever for an original movie) | Tarzan 20.6M | Dory 20.3M | M&D 16.6M

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Everytime I look at the Warcraft DOM box office I be like :sadben: Save us Assassins Creed. 

Didn't realize it won't even hit 50M domestic. The China take is more than half its overall take. Crazy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Paul Rudd as well. Brad Pitt looks young for his age though he can easily look his age sometimes.

Up close pictures of Pitt from the set of War Machine showed plenty of wrinkles. Makeup and lighting can do wonders sometimes.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

There's this from DHD

With Pets starting out this high at the box office, it is quite conceivable it will beat Sony’s Ghostbusters for the No. 1 spot next weekend, as that pic is currently projected between $35M-$41M.

yep. Ghostbusters looks to be another ID4 2. 

• Like 1

I wonder at what point will Zac Efron cut down on the number of comedies he appears in? I know he's done well with them but I think perhaps to avoid being typecast, he should maybe look at doing an action film or a drama. 

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I wonder at what point will Zac Efron cut down on the number of comedies he appears in? I know he's done well with them but I think perhaps to avoid being typecast, he should maybe look at doing an action film or a drama. 

His next movie is the P.T. Barnum musical biopic The Greatest Showman on Earth with Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

His next movie is the P.T. Barnum musical biopic The Greatest Showman on Earth with Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams.

At least it's not another comedy. I like him as an actor but I do think he needs to mix things up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlashMaster659 said:

There's this from DHD

With Pets starting out this high at the box office, it is quite conceivable it will beat Sony’s Ghostbusters for the No. 1 spot next weekend, as that pic is currently projected between $35M-$41M.

So projections on GB have come down from the $50m+ early projection 3 weeks ago. 

*not shocked face*