WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 92): Pets 103.2M (biggest OW ever for an original movie) | Tarzan 20.6M | Dory 20.3M | M&D 16.6M

33 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Rank the major animated movies from 2016 so far: Kung Fu Panda 3, Zootopia, Angry Birds, Finding Dory, and Secret Life of Pets.

1. Zootopia

2. Finding Dory

3. The Angry Birds Movie

4. Kung Fu Panda 3

I haven't seen Secret Life of Pets yet. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Fuck SLOP. Worst animated film I've seen in a long time. One of the worst of the year so far.

4 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Yes Dory was much better.

boom denzel movies smile

Can't wait to read your review

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Worse than ID2?  How is that possible when it has a mentally disturbed bunny?  :lol:

Nothing is worse than IDR

• Like 5

I'm not good when it comes to Animals in Danger or animals being chased by people even if it's animated. But this film's tone was just completely dark and disturbing. There was nothing fun about it. Once it got from what pets do when their owners are gone to the pets being in danger it completely lost me. Now I have to admit my audience seemed to like it. They laughed quite a bit and there was even some Applause at the end of the movie. So I'm not saying that my opinion of it is going to be the general consensus. I'm just saying for me I was expecting a nice light animated summer film that I could laugh at and watch pets do some interesting and light funny things. This felt more like an animated horror movie to me.

• Like 2