grim22

Weekend Thread | Read first post for rules | Weekend #s: Pets 50.56M, GB 46M, Tarzan 11.1M, FTF 11M, MND 7.5M, Purge 6M

Just now, Rth said:

Though in eve WYNGC might have done a flip flop with  SLOP not the case , SLOP is leading on the EC, WYNGC should gain some  ground with later shows and WC seems for nowbe  tad stronger looking like  it only wins day with prev added

God, I'm a newb. I barely understand any of this.

1 minute ago, Rth said:

Though in eve WYNGC might have done a flip flop with  SLOP not the case , SLOP is leading on the EC, WYNGC should gain some  ground with later shows and WC seems for nowbe  tad stronger looking like  it only wins day with prev added

So... Pets might win True Friday?

18 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Would you rather we unban Otaku and Napoleon and watch the thread burn to the ground?

Would you prefer another poster?  Perhaps a militant member?  Then name the poster.

*pause*

I grow tired of asking this.  What is the name of the hidden troll?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rth said:

Not sure what this means. Someone explain?

Just now, John Marston said:

Pets won the East Coast, GB and Pets numbers may have flip flopped to an extent that GB will barely win Friday after adding previews with a strong WC performance... I think.

Just now, John Marston said:

Rth thought earlier in the evening that Ghostbusters would pass SLOP but that's not the case.  SLOP is leading in the East Coast and while GB may gain some ground on it on the West Coast it looks like it's true Friday (sans Thur previews) will be lower than SLOP's.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

Just got out of Ghostbusters it was alright but it kinda gets me mad that if I ever get a live action Danny Phantom movie (something that should already be in development imo; so much money potential there), aspects of it will be considered a ripoff of this film

yes that's my first thought getting out of the theater

Lol, I wouldn't worry, I'll be surprised if they even consider a live-action Danny Phantom film, even if has a lot of potential.

8 hours ago, Nova said:

Remember when Leslie Jones made a huge deal about not getting a well known designer to make a dress for her. Well here's Kristen Stewart wearing a custom Chanel dress at her Cafe Society premiere.....so yea sometimes it's best to just head over to the local mall and just pick your own clothes. tumblr_inline_oabi7qASWv1tcrvtq_1280.jpg

I'm not a fashion expert but maybe she should've held out for a designer.

• Like 1

So if that's the case then Ghostbusters is probably looking like an $18.5M Friday with previews and a $15M Friday without them. 

Do I have that correct? 

Nevermind 

Edited by Nova

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I'm not a fashion expert but maybe she should've held out for a designer.

That is a designer dress. It's designed by Chanel. By the looks of it though someone at Chanel hates her. 

• Like 1