grim22

Weekend Thread | Read first post for rules | Weekend #s: Pets 50.56M, GB 46M, Tarzan 11.1M, FTF 11M, MND 7.5M, Purge 6M

6 minutes ago, firenskill2000 said:

Someone mentioned maybe in this thread or the ghostbusters thread that the game released in 2009 was for all intents and purposes ghostbusters 3. I think the same applies to BTTF. The Telltale game released a few years ago was written by Gale and Lloyd voiced Doc. I don't think I would want another BTTF at this point. Too much has changed.

Hell, Fox even played McFly in the last episode of the game. 

• Like 1

Are there people seriously talking about Pokemon Go and the failed coupe in Turkey as reasons why the box office numbers are low? 

Please. Pokemon Go users will pay money to go sit in a theater just so they can catch more Pokemon. 

And what the heck does a failed coupe have to do with anything? 

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

And the young have a better option :

6a00d83452033569e2017d4137ac45970c-600wi

B)B)

Dark Moon is the Winter Soldier of the Luigi's Mansion series. Now if Luigi's Mansion 3 (it's definitely happening for NX, I can feel it) can be it's Civil War that would be swell.

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

The Purge is actually having a good run. $80M+

isnt not out of the question. Awesome summer for horror films. 

A threequel making more than the first two. Big hit. Doesn't open here in the UK til August, boo!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

A threequel making more than the first two. Big hit. Doesn't open here in the UK til August, boo!

They're depriving you of two horror type films till August that have already come out. The Purge and The Shallows. Bless your patience.