baumer

Weekend #s STB 59.6M, Pets 29.3M, GB and LO 21.6M, IA5 21M

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

They look like shit. They barely release movies at all lol. They are going to do a Bumblebee spin-off!!! :rofl:

The easiest way a studio makes money is not making movies. (Assuming they already have a significant library). :P 

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

The easiest way a studio makes money is not making movies. (Assuming they already have a significant library). :P 

So like say Paramount

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Not profitable enough since they decided to go and beg Marvel to let Spider-Man play with The Avengers.

It's probably because they saw the Amazing movies as a dead end (especially given how the second movie ended) and they obviously couldn't reboot the character completely for the third time in less than 15 years.

45 minutes ago, MrPink said:

We just need Justin Lin to take a few cracks at it. Beyond is Tokyo Drift of franchise, and he will make it explode one day!

Fast and Furious = Adding Hemsworth

Star Trek 5, add the Rock!

Don't know why Hollywood keeps giving Justin Lin, a pretty good action director, all kinds of genre projects. He did True Detective for HBO, a science fiction franchise for Paramount, and was offered the Terminator project at one time. What's next, a musical? OTOH, James Wan, another young filmmaker, sticks to his genre and excels every time. F7 is a serviceable movie (not requiring his skill with slow-build suspense). Jury is still out on Aquaman but I don't know why Warner picked him...?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zackzack said:

Don't know why Hollywood keeps giving Justin Lin, a pretty good action director, all kinds of genre projects. He did True Detective for HBO, a science fiction franchise for Paramount, and was offered the Terminator project at one time. What's next, a musical? OTOH, James Wan, another young filmmaker, sticks to his genre and excels every time. F7 is a serviceable movie (not requiring his skill with slow-build suspense). Jury is still out on Aquaman but I don't know why Warner picked him...?

Maybe Lin's interested in doing a wide variety of projects, not sticking to one thing.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, zackzack said:

Why would Sony hire the director of Evil Dead to make Spider-Man? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Why would Sony hire the director of Evil Dead to make Spider-Man? 

Well, those Spider-Man movies turns out..pretty good. But I still think Raimi is not the best guy for the job. 

And yea, Raimi did Dark Man,  but that movie is way too campy for my taste.

200_s.gif

Edited by zackzack

2 minutes ago, zackzack said:

Well, those Spider-Man movies turns out..pretty good. But I still think Raimi is not the best guy for the job. 

200_s.gif

Your opinion is stupid.

drag-me-to-hell-drag-me-to-hell-29389371

7 minutes ago, zackzack said:

200_s.gif

Darkman >>>>> SM 1-3